7 (2Jin Pt.2)

(2Jin Pt.2)

Heejin played with her fingers anxiously, Hyunjin is sitting on the opposite side of her. The younger girl took a sip of her drink and waited for the other girl to say something. They decided to talk in a cafe where both used to see eachother from time to time mostly Heejin would ask her to meet here. The older girl sigh and gathered her confidence all at once and looked at Hyunjin. "Do you love me?"

Taken aback Hyunjin was still processing to what she just heard, she honestly could feel hope rising above again. Is she getting Heejin back again if she say yes? Would she finally get what she really wants? Another chance?

But all hope we're scattered once again,

"I'm not interested on getting back with you." She felt her heart sank even deeper,

"It's too late to change or make it up to whatever actions you made that got us here." Stopping herself from crying she bit her lip and looked away, she knew it was the end of her and Heejin but thinking that it was this quick was more painful than ever. She failed. She failed to do her mission again. She finally lost her.

"If I say yes..would that shake a little bit of your decision?" Her voice cracked, her voice was shaky, she knew she would burst out soon, "No." Smiling bitterly she stood up and placed a bill on the table,

She finally accepted it. Quickly than expected. I mean what's the point? She thought sadly, going back to where she had started before even meeting Heejin wasn't hard.

Taking one last deep breathe she finally said, "Then there's no point fighting for it. It's nice knowing you. Hopefully you'll find someone better and someone who could give you the love and care that I can't give you." She left the table but stopped on her tracks without turning around she gain one last courage and without her voice breaking,

"Goodbye Jeon Heejin."

Heejin entered her house and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back on the door and finally let her tears run down on her face. She bawled her eyes out and cried loudly. She had to do it for herself right? She needed to do this. She was being selfish but she needs to put herself first.

She dropped on the floor and cried harder, her cry echoed through house, her parents wasn't home yet. She was alone, so she couldn't care.

Her decision might've been something she would regret soon but she knows it's for the best. For her. And for Hyunjin. Who was Heejin even? She's just a poor girl, people hated her for being "too pretty" and for being "perfect". She never asked to be that person, she just wanted to do better at school to make her parents proud.

No one liked her because of that. All except Hyunjin.

Flashback

Heejin looked at herself on the mirror, eyes were puffy, her hair was a mess and very wet, there was a scratch on her forehead. Her lip has a cut and is bleeding, she smiled sadly seeing herself beat up again. She had to make another excuse again once she gets home. Her brother never trusted her excuse knowing he had seen her getting bullied and beat up at school but could not do anything because he was in the same way, he had tried to help her and stopped the bullies but his state got worst everytime.

The bathroom door opened as Hyunjin went it and approached Heejin.

Hyunjin looked at the girl blankly before taking out a bandaid. Without saying a word she grabbed the girl's arm and forced her to face her. She kept her silence as she gently covered Heejin's cut with a bandaid, "I don't get why they would hate such a beautiful person like you." Heejin couldn't say a word. Who was this person?