Caring Brother

"To..."

Kaito : hahh...hahh...hahh

"Kaito"

Kaito : Nii...chan...

Kid : KAITO WAKE UP!

Kaito : AH! *wake up while sweat a lot* 

Kaito POV

 I woke up and sat on the bed, I touch my face and try to calm myself. My Brother touch my shoulder and asking if i'm okay or feel unweel. I try to put my poker face and say that i'm okay, I'm doing that to not make my brother worried. Even if i try the Poker Face, he can tell that i'm using the poker face. My brother just smile at me warmly and tell me that he make the breakfast. My brother go down while i'm still trying to calm down, questioning about the dream i got.  What the heck is that dream about? I ignored it and go down like nothing happening. When i walked to the dining room. I saw that Nii chan drink his black coffe (his favourites drink) while read the newspaper. I'm still wondering why his like that bitter black coffe. I go sat and as always the breakfast look amazing.

Kaito : Itadakimasu (Thanks for the meal)

Kid : Ne Kaito

Kaito : hrm? *while eating*

Kid : After you come home from school, accompany me to Tokyo.

Kaito : PUUUFFFTTT! HUH! Why should I?!

Kid : Because...

 Suddenly, The room become cold like in the freezer. I don't know why, but i'm sure the air conditioner not on, So...

 Nii chan stand up and when he looked back to me. His smiling but that not a warm smile, more like Annoyed? He throw the newspaper on the dining table and the newspaper talking about...

Kaito : "Kaitou Kid funny weakness"?

Kid : I have 3 reason, and hear it closely because i'm just say it once. First You stole my Kaitou Kid clothes and my job, Second You almost get caught and almost been killed, wow, impressed! And finally, Third...*looked at him with murderous intent* You little bratYou ruined Kaitou Kid's reputation thanks to your carelessness. I want to hear all your explanation and specially your beginner action. Are we clear here?

Kaito : H-Ha'i...*pale face while shaking with fear*

I'm swear...I though my soul get out of my body in a few second.

Kaito POV END

 After get a  threat from his brother, Kaito walked to school while feeling tired. His blow up long breath and feel like someone behind him. The person almost hit him on the head, but before that happen, Kaito easily catch her hand. Kaito look at behind and expect her to do that.

Kaito : Aoko...

Aoko : Hoho~ as usual, you not let down your guard 

Kaito : Baaka~ You just so obvious

Aoko : What did you say?! Oh yeah, Kaito hear me out! There is a funny news hehe

Kaito : I'm tired of the news *remembering threat from brother*

Aoko : Ehh~ But it's so hilarious

 Aoko keep talking the "weakness of Kaitou Kid" while Kaito feel like his been humiliated. And then, Akako join to tease him. Kaito really feel tired and just lay down in his desk. The first subject is begin and Kaito in there still lay down. The teacher not bother him because they all know how smart Kuroba Kaito. Kaito lay down and can't stop thinking about his dream. His still wondering what the meaning of the dream he have before.