Kid The Phantom Thief

*in Ekoda school*

In two weeks, Kaito always hear all class talking about the thief. Kaito wonder who is this thief, Kaito have idea what his gonna do. Kaito think have to challenge this thief, Kaito hear the thief use magic. Kaito have to go home and tell his big brother that Kuroba Kaito will challenge this thief. Kaito laugh because can't wait to challenge while his teacher very want to punch him. After school over, Kaito jump to window while everyone shock what Kaito doing.

*in Kuroba house*

Kid : no

Kaito : Eeehhh??? Why?

Kid : nothing *turn on the tv*

"Is a warning letter from KID!"

Kaito : ore Kuroba Kaito will meet and challenge him. So bye bye

Kid : Oi Kaito!...and he leave 😅...*i have to tell Jii san*

*Kaito Pov*

Alright as i remember he gonna still that jewel, but is weird. Why after he stealing he restore it to original. I have to find out and why i feel bad feeling about this. Oh no is so many police in here and there is Nakamori Keibu. I hope he not realize me.

Nakamori : Oh Kaito

Kaito : *But How!?* Yo Keibu ^^

Nakamori : what are you doing here?

Kaito : i want to see this thief that many people talking ^^;

Nakamori : ohhhh well you will see him for the last time hahahaha

Kaito : then i go there, good luck keibu ^^;

Alright now i have to go to there, i hope not cold in there.

*no pov*

Kaito go up and waiting for the thief. While waiting, suddenly Kaito look a person just appeared behind him. Kaito have to prepare himself but suddenly strong wind blow Kaito. Kaito gonna fall, but gladly Kid help him before he fall from high building. Kid pull him and advised him if it was dangerous earlier, well Kaito little annoyed to Kid.

Kid : you really a troublesome boy kekeke

Kaito : eh?...*his laugh, tone and voice just like. . .* N-Nii...san

Kid : . . .

Kaito : you are Nii san right, your laugh just like him?! Hey answer me! Oi!

Kid look behind and know that they will come here while Kaito still shock. Kid closely to Kaito and say something that nobody hear. While wisper suddenly Nakamori keibu and all police break down the door and surrounded Kid. Kid just smile and jump to the building, Kaito panic and look down the building while Nakamori and all police follow Kaito. They all shock because there is no sign of the kid falling. Nakamori look at Kaito and wonder why his here alone, Kaito panic and just answer that he want to meet this thief but fail. Nakamori just nod and want Kaito to go home because is to dangerous in night.

*at Kuroba house*
Kaito open door and look his big brother like talking seriously with the old man that familiar to him. Kid want Kaito to sit and listen carefully.

Kid : this is Konosuke Jii, our father assistant

Kaito : Assistant? Oh yeah i remember

Jii : so long no see, Kaito botchan

Kaito : so long no see too...Jii chan

Kid : Kaito actually...

Kaito : sorry, i have a homework to do ^^ Talk later *open the door and close it*