All Thief Gather

Kaito Kid : do i know you from somewhere?

? : oh, sorry for being rude *take off the mask*

Kaito Kid suprise what he saw. Yes, is Takatou Youichi also know as Jigoku no Kugutsushi (The Puppeteer From Hell). Kid know that this person is the criminal wanted. Kid prepare the gun if something bad happen. Kid look closely to that person and remembering a memory what his father said.

In memory

Toichi : Kid, i want to tell you about this amazing person

Little Kid : hm? Amazing person?

Toichi : yes. Her name is Chikamiya Reiko. Her magic is so amazing.

Little Kid : Really! Oyaji i want to see it!

Toichi : mmm...sorry, but you can't...

Little Kid : why?

Toichi : you will know it *give smile*

End memory

Kid : *don't tell me he...*

Suddenly there is an anchor coming from the window. Kid and Takatou prepare their respective weapons if suspicious people appear.

"Ok land safel-"

. . .

Kid : You! Lupin SANSEI!?

Lupin : ah! KAITOU KID!

Kid : long time no see, i'm suprise that you still alive after that incident *smile*

Lupin : You 💢 i'm still mad at you because of that incident (detective conan vs lupin movie)

Kid : excuse me, i'm not doing anything *is your own fault first*

Takatou : is seem like you friendly with this thief

Kid and Lupin : we are not!

When Kid and Lupin explain that they are enemy and not friendly, suddenly something that make the cupboard is moving. Kid go to cupboard and open it. There is a kid wearing a costume . Kid and Lupin confused how can there be a small child in the cupboard while Takatou playing with his knife. Kid shaking the kid shoulder. The Kid wake up and been looking by 2 people. The Kid immediately jumped up and get away from the two adults.

Lupin : relax Kid, we're not gonna hurt you

Kid : except him *pointing to Takatou*