Case in Ship Detetective and Phanthom Thief part 3

At 00:00 am, Shinichi searching the small clue in the murder case. Conan feel sleepy because he have to help his Brother. Shinichi realize that his little brother sleepy and recommed him to sleep. But, Conan reject it because he want to help his brother. Conan say that while his 2 eyes been closed. Shinichi just chuckle and then carrying his little brother in back. Before Shinichi go back to his room, first of all he call Hattori. 

Shinichi : moshi moshi, Hattori

Hattori : Oh! Kudo! Where have you've been?!

Shinichi : yeah yeah, can you come to room 44?

Hattori : oh, okay.

 A few minutes later, Hattori arrived and shock because his saw a corpse. Shinichi will explain later and want Hattori to watch the room. Hattori know what Shinichi mean and just nod that makes Shinichi believe in him. Then, Shinichi Leave the room to Hattori and go walk to the room. Shinichi walking to his room and coincidentally he ran into Kindaichi. Kindaichi look at Shinichi back and feel relieved that his finally found his Little Brother. Shinichi remember the time that his lost control and bow his head to Kindaichi.

Shinichi : Earlier, I'm so sorry. I lost my mind at that time.

Kindaichi : It's okay. Every Brother always lost control if including they're precious family (Well...That time i though i just saw a real murderer). Btw, where are you going now?

Shinichi : I'm going back to the crime scene 

Kindaichi : While carrying your brother all the time?

Shinichi : I swear i will not leave Conan alone ever again *while look at Conan face sleeping*

Kindaichi : (He really do care about his Brother) Oh yeah, it's hopeless if you come back to Crime Scene.

Shinichi : Why?

Kindaichi : Because we done solve the mystery

Shinichi : ...eh?

 Then, Kindaichi explaining everything from beginning. The first person who solve it first is Detective Ranpo. His doing something weird before and then solve it like it's nothing for him. Kiyotaka and Xiatu finds the clue and the murder weapon in a few second. Kindaichi was amazed by they're ability, a name "Excellent Detective" they deserve. Kindaichi feel frustration because if what they did. Kindaichi just doing what Ranpo say to him, his feel embarrasing. While Shinichi feel annoyed cause his late to solve the mystery. After that, Shinichi and Kindaichi go to the room before. When they arrived, Kindaichi suprised that there another victim. Hattori guessed that Kindaichi would be surprised since he had been surprised too. The 3 of them try to solve the mystery together. Finding the hidden clue, murder weapon, and never miss 1 single thing. Shinichi realize something and ask to Kindaichi.

Shinichi : Hey do you see Mouri san?

Kindaichi : Mouri san? Oh! he was sleeping while drunk

"I'm~ The most amaizing Tantwei hic"

Shinchi : ... (ok, now I don't know why my trust in him as a detective is getting lost)

At, 5 am. Conan wake up and rubbed his eyes. Shinichi look at his brother just wake and say good morning with warm smile. Conan repay his morning and realize that They're like solve something. Not just that, Conan realize that his brother carrying him all the time. Conan put his face close to his brother's back and apologized for being a burden to his brother. Hearing his brother apologizing, Shinichi pull over Conan to his front while still carrying.