Case in Ship Detective and Phantom Thief part 1

The bodyguard open the door and go in the room. But, he found nothing in the room so he go back and close the door. Beside the door, there is a big wardrobe.

Actually, that is not a normal big wardrobe but Kaitou Kid and Kaitou Joker

Actually, that is not a normal big wardrobe but Kaitou Kid and Kaitou Joker. The big wardbrobe suddenly blow up and return to be Kaitou Kid and Kaitou Joker.

Kid : wow your tool so useful

Joker : of course, cause i'm Kaitou Joker who can make miracle maker!

Kid : yeah yeah, ok let's go to the next room.

Joker : i know that

So, Kid and Joker go to another room. But, suddenly there is many bodyguard otw to them. Kid pull Joker to kitchen and bow their heads. Now, they not hear the sound of the bodyguard who come here. Joker let out a sigh of relief and then Joker found something delicious. Joker found a curry, his favorite food. Joker try the curry without permission and say that the curry is so delicious, but Joker think that the most delicious curry is made by Hachi (Hachi is Kaitou Joker apprentice. His cooking skills and creative wit proves to be vital for Joker during their heists). Joker also found many of Red Snapper. Joker thought of taking it as a souvenir.

*HII!!*

Joker : *hm? Hiii?*

Joker turn around and look at Kid that stay away from him. Joker confused why Kid stay away from him. Joker come closer to Kid while holding the Red Snapper and then Kid shout.

Kid : AGHHHH!!!! GET THAT FISH OFF OF ME!!!

Joker : eh?! *don't tell me...*

Meanwhile, In Kuroba House. The real Kid is cooking the fish that Aoko just gave. After done cooking, Kid take the plate and put fish on it. Kid start to eating while read at newspapers. Kid feel lonely because his little brother not here with him and wondering where do his little brother go. Kid just ignore it and then drink hot coffe.

Kid : HOT!

We're back in situation Kid or should we say Kaito. Joker who see Kid (Kaito) afraid to fish immediately gave an evil smile. Kid (Kaito) see that smile and suddenly have a bad feeling about this.