Chapter 28: 'The Positive and the Negative.'

MORE TO ADD (Since i kept on getting comments about what is what, so there you have it .-.)

'' : Out loud
'' : Thoughts
-------------------

At firsthand i thought i should make this one part, but that kinda kills the flow of it. Still, so far i've got at least 3 more chapters planned before we go back to the main story... That is, not counting the mini chapter's i might do here and there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This

Is a bucket

Is a bucket.

Lets imagine that, for some reason. You put it in the sink, under a tap that is slowly leaking small droplets of water. The tapping sound's of water hitting metal, before a small layer of water forms

Eventualy, the amount of water will rise more and more, filling the bucket completely. 

But what then?

The bucket will overflow, water spilling out over the edge. In some cases, it can simply split apart if its long due for a replacement.

In any case, it will fail.
And now you will probably have to deal with a wet floor.

Now, imagine we attach an empty balloon onto the sink. The sound of water hitting the rubber as it begins to fill. The baloon will soon begin to get full, before it starts to stretch. The baloon begins to grow in size as the water fills it more and more. Despite its smaller size and its more frail apperance, it will do fine for some time. As it stretches out ten's of times its original size before giving in, water spilling all around as it soundly pops.

Now you might be wondering where i'm going with this, and the answer is simple.

One has a set limit before it will overflow, before it fail's.
While the other is more flexible, all you'd need is guts to see it through to the end, to see how far it can stretch before it pop's.

Most people would say that going with the first one is the better idea. Relieable, easy to use, etc. But there will be some people who say the latter can hold more, even though it is a risk on weather it survives the trip. 

Either way, one way or another it will give in. Be it through the passage of time, or by one's own fault, it will fail sooner or later. After all, nothing is eternal. 

Similair to the baloon/bucket with water said beforehand, what if we take this literaly? 
Be it another structure like a house or a wall, or a living creature like a bird or a horse. With time they will begin to age, crumble, slow down. Untill sooner or later they just fall to the ground, back to dust