XIV

*

Scott woke up and felt his morning sickness kick in, he struggled when getting out from under the covers and hopped into the bathroom, he gagged and vomited into the toilet bowl, feeling an acidic taste sting his tongue. He coughed and trembled when getting up, Scott took his toothbrush and brushed his teeth to get rid of the vomit smell and disgusting taste.

He groaned and took the towel and wiped his mouth, he hopped back into bed and grabbed a book to read and waited for his boyfriend to wake up from his own slumber, Scott didn't want to disturb him so he didn't bother to shake him to wake him up. Jimmy woke up and looked at Scott with a tired look I'm his eyes, he sat up and shuffled closer to the shorter one, "Good morning Jimmy~" Scott giggled and kissed Jimmy's neck, Jimmy kissed his cheek and rested his head on Scott's.

"Good morning to you to," Jimmy chuckled, Scott shut his book and set it aside before forcing Jimmy back on the bed and snuggling close to him. "You alright Scott?" "Yeah, just morning sickness. . ." Scott muttered, he gasped quietly when Jimmy flipped them both around and made Scott's back face the bed, Scott felt Jimmy's erection and giggled. "Love, we can't do this all the time, I'm pregnant, we have to make sure the baby is healthy okay?" Scott giggled, twirling a strand of Jimmy's hair.

He smiled at his lover and kissed him on the cheek while resting his hand on Jimmy's chest, "Only one more time, alright?" Scott sighed, giggling when seeing Jimmy's tail wag and seeing his boyfriend nod his head furiously.

Scott took of Jimmy's sweat pants and boxers and placed his hand softly on Jimmy's penis, he smiled lustfully when seeing his lover shiver at the touch. He got on his knees as well and kissed Jimmy on the lips, Jimmy responded by kissing his boyfriend back, Scott let go from the kiss and got back to his position and licked the tip of Jimmy's erected penis, Jimmy moaned with lust and forced Scott's head further on his penis, making the shorter gag, Scott later bobbed his head up and down on Jimmy's cock, letting his hands grip on his thighs.

Scott then let out a muffled moan when Jimmy had came in his mouth, Scott let his mouth part from Jimmy's penis but kept on licking the tip, he rested the tip of Jimmy's penis on the tip of his tongue and jerked it off, making the taller moan and release his semen in the shorter mouth. Scott hugged Jimmy before tumbling back and wrapping his legs around Jimmy's back, Scott giggled when Jimmy kept on Jimmy the shorter's neck lovingly, "Better?" "Mhm," Jimmy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's  torso and smiled.

Scott jumped when hearing footsteps near his room, he covered Jimmy's bottom half with the blanket and pushed him (gently) to the side of the bed, Jimmy tilted his head in confusion but still cuddled the shorter one, he grabbed his boxer's and put them on quickly and kept on cuddling the shorter.

The door opened and Scott's older brother Xornoth hand stared in confusion, "Why the fuck was there so much shuffling in here?" Xornoth asked, rubbing his eyes and glaring at Scott, "You know that I'm trying to watch a movie with Joey and you two love birds are just so loud, seriously, stop shuffling so much and - " Xornoth cut himself off and looked at the sweat pants on the floor. He glanced at Jimmy' soho was shirtless and was still latching onto Scott, "Did you guys?. . ." Xornoth trailed off and looked at Scott and raised an eyebrow, Scott got the idea and felt blush softly creep on his face, "No! Well, not yet?" Scott smirked at Jimmy and Jimmy blushed and nudged his face deeper into Scott's sleeve.

"Just stop shuffling and I'll leave you be, don't be too loud!" Xornoth grumbled before shutting the door, he walked into his room and wrapped his arm around Joey's shoulder. "You alright babe?" Joey asked Xornoth worriedly, hugging this boyfriend with a smile, "Yeah, those two are always so loud," Xornoth grumbled, he nudged his mouth closer to Joey's neck and lightly bit it, not wanting to cause the shorter any pain.

Joey smiled and ruffled Xornoth' hair, "It's alright Xornoth, it doesn't matter, plus, poor Scot tis probably just in a beta heat, those happen a lot!" Joey shrugged, Xornoth was about to say that Scott was an omega but he closed his mouth and remembered he needed to keep that a secret, he silently nodded and hugged Joey, "I wish you were an omega we could have pups together. . ." Xornoth sighed, kissing Joey on the neck.

Joey smiled and kissed Xornoth on the forehead back, "I pretty sure many people do wish they were an omega, but omega's get raped easily which is not good at all. That's why I feel bad for most of the omega's, it must suck because they just know they're getting used to reproduce pups. . ." Joey simply sighed, Xornoth nodded in agreement, he was glad that Scott actually reproduced pups with someone he loved and he didn't get raped at all.

"But still, I would love to have pups with you, you're the most amazing person I've ever met, I'm so glad that I actually met you," Xornoth chuckled he kissed Joey's fore head, Joey giggled and kissed Xornoth back, "Eh, I don't know if I'd make a good parent," "You would!" Xornoth insisted, as if trying to somehow get Joey to turn into an Omega, "But you know all I'd teach them about is se-" "When they're older! Of course!" Xornoth cut off Joey, Joey raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Yeah, I think it's way to early to talk about children though, maybe when we're older and maybe. . . Twenty and over?" Joey chuckled trying to change the subject, Xornoth simply agreed and the two kept watching the movie.

"We can stay in because it's Saturday don't worry~" Xornoth chuckled Joey had and idea and smirked, "Since we can stay in, we can maybe. . . You know~" Joey giggled at the end of his sentence, Xornoth flushed red and Joey laughed, "Of course not now silly! I'm not that horny!" "Actually you usually are-" "Oh shut up!" Joey playfully huffed, making the taller laugh in response.

*

Words: 1081