XVI

*

Scott smiled when the end of the year had arrived, Jimmy decided to stay with Scott again to comfort his pregnant boyfriend, as he didn't want the cyanette to feel stressed at all. "Jimmy, did you get an award?" Scott asked tiredly, Jimmy smiled softly and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, Scott's tail softly wagged and Jimmy shook his head and frowned playfully, "No. . . I didn't get anything, but you got it for Drama and Languages, Lizzie got one for Maths and Xornoth got it for P.E," "There was obviously more people that got awards, right?" "Yeah, I just named the ones that I knew you'd be interested in!" Jimmy shrugged, Scott giggled and kissed Jimmy on the cheek.

"Remember when you found out I was an omega just by heat suppressants?" "Yeah, I am still pretty shocked that I didn't realise you were a omega early when we were friends!" Jimmy huffed, Scott smiled and kissed his cheek, "So I did well hiding it until now?" "Yeah. . . That or I'm just really stupid," "probably the second one since I have took the pills in front of you once and the label was pretty clear, and you didn't notice a thing!" Scott laughed, Jimmy blushed with embarrassment and chuckled, "Oh shush! I didn't want to be rude that's why I didn't question it!" Jimmy lied, Scott noticed and kissed Jimmy's neck, "Sure~. . . Sweetie~" Scott giggled, making Jimmy blush madly, "Fine. . ." Jimmy huffed, kissing Scott's cheek.

Scott kissed Jimmy lovingly on the lips and Jimmy kissed him back with pure love, they parted softly and Scott smiled at his boyfriend, he rubbed his belly and smiled when feeling Jimmy's hand lay softly on top of his hand. "I can't wait to see these pups," Jimmy said softly to Scott, Scott nodded and sat up. Jimmy tackled him back on the bed and kissed him passionately, "When are you going to find the gender?" Jimmy asked, Scott giggled and kissed him happily, "Only in about four or five months love," "That's too long!!" Jimmy exclaimed, groaning while rolling on the bed, facing towards the ceiling, Scott laughed and laid on top of Jimmy.

"Be patient love, you know the time is shortened because we are part wolf! It's just seven months I'm pregnant, it's not that long love," Scott sighed, giggling when Jimmy wrapped his arms around his back and tightly held him, "Still. . ." Jimmy groaned, he hugged Scott tighter making the shorter gasp a little, "I love you so much Jimmy," Scott giggled, Jimmy nuzzled his nose deeper in Scott's neck, he slightly nipped his sweet spot making the shorter moan with love, "Y-You little stinker!" Scott giggled, kissing Jimmy's forehead lovingly. . .

Joey and Xornoth stayed at Joeys house for a while, Xornoth immediately pinned Joey to his bed when they arrived to his room, Joey moaned when feeling Xornoth bite his neck, Joey grasped the bed sheets hardly when feeling Xornoth squeeze his ass hardly, "A-Are we doing this now!?" Joey stuttered, Xornoth licked his lips in response and brutally kissed Joey's lips, the shorter smiled in the kiss and panted in delight when feeling Xornoth rub his erecting bulge that was sticking out of his pants.

Xornoth shuffled back and licked his erecting penis through his boxers, making Joey moan, Xornoth roughly pulled down Joey's boxers, Xornoth kissed the top of Joey's penis, "Kiss me daddy~" Joey moaned, Xornoth heard and roughly kissed Joey on the lips,Joey kissed Xornoth back and gasped loudly when feeling Xornoth bite his bottom lip, Joey moaned more when Xornoth jerked him off roughly, "X-Xornoth~" Joey moeaned, Xornoth stopped and huffed when Joey came all over his fingers, Xornoth laughed and rubbed his growing erection Joey giggled and crawled closer to Xornoth's erection while panting.

Joey took off Xornoth's boxers and licked the tip of his erecting penis, Xornoth grunted and grabbed a fistful of his hair before pushing his head further on his penis, Joey gagged and gripped onto Xorntoh's thighs, "Did I say you could touch my thighs you whore?" Xornoth grunted, Joey shook his head and gagged louder when Xornoth shoved his head on his full length, Joey panted and moved back, he fell back on the bed and panted loudly, Joey grinned at Xornoth smirked.

"You're good at keeping promises~" Joey giggled, Xornoth blushed and lightly tapped Joey's head, "Wh-What do you mean?" He questioned the shorter one, while jerking off his penis, he was slightly panting, "You told me that I would get a good end-of-year fuck~" "S-Since when!?" Xornoth blushed, "Aww, you don't remember?" Joey teased Xornoth, his ears twitching with delight, Xornoth's ear flattened when he remembered, "Th-I-That was a joke! When we were just friends!" Xornoth stated.

Xornoth blushed madly when Joey rolled his eyes and went in 'doggy-style' position, lifting his tail up relabeling his wet hole, "Daddy Xornoth~ Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk~" Joey moaned loudly when Xornoth inserted his full length in his tight hole, Xornoth felt himself grunt with pleasure and thrust hardly in Joey, "Fucking hell!~" Joey moaned loudly, Xornoth tried not to get hard when hearing Joey's pleasured moans. . .

Xornoth moaned when feeling his penis have its full load ready to burst into Joey, "J-Joey! M-May I?-" "YES XORNOTH YES!" Joey moaned incredibly loudly when Xornoth unloaded into his tight hole, Joey panted and let his tongue loll out, Xornoth grabbed his chin and kissed him hardly, Joey's tail wagged and so did Xornoth's, however Xornoth didn't stop thrusting until he saw semen drip out of Joey's own penis once again. Joey moaned with delight and Xornoth kissed his neck lovingly. . . "Thank you for fucking me daddy Xornoth~" Joey giggled, Xornoth blushed and slapped Joey's ass.

"Don't say it like that!" Xornoth chuckled, he hugged Joey's waist and Joey turned to face him  and hugged him back, Xornoth's tail wagged and the two jumped when hearing the door open, "JOEY GRACEFFA!"Joey's mother was standing in the door way and she crossed her arms and growled when seeing Joey underneath Xornoth's arms. "M-MUM! I CAn explain!" "I don't think you can! Come downstairs with your boyfriend, we need to talk!". . .

*

Words: 1053