Never Bring Honor

"Oh I'm worried mother. I didn't have the best luck myself in there two years ago." Alexis says as she looks toward the Matchmaker's building worriedly.

"Don't worry Alexis. Mulan will be fine." Fa Li says as she looks at Alexis before the group hears a loud crash come from inside the building.

"I think it's going well don't you?" Granny Fa asks before the matchmaker comes out with her dress on fire before Mulan throws tea on her putting it out.

"You are a disgrace! You and your adopted sister both! You may look like brides but you will never bring your family honor!" The Matchmaker says angrily as Mulan walks over to Alexis, Fa Li, and Granny Fa.

*Timeskip*

Upon arriving back home Fa Zhou comes over smiling before Mulan hides her face and walks off with Khan and Azira.

"What happened?" Fa Zhou asks as Alexis gives a sad look.

"It ended very bad. Worse than mine did.." Alexis says as Fa Zhou walks off before coming back with Mulan as the group hears drums.

"Alexis stay inside with Mulan." Fa Li says as she goes outside the gate with Fa Zhou.

"Ahem." Granny Fa says as she points to a low roof before Alexis and Mulan climb up it to see what's going on.

"Citizens! I bring a proclamation from the Imperial City! The Huns have invaded China! By order of the Emperor one man from every family must serve in the Imperial Army. The Hsiao Family! The Yi Family!" A man in a blue robe says as he is holding a scroll.

"I will serve the Emperor in my father's place." A man says as he is handed a scroll.

"The Fa Family!" The blue robed man says.

"No!" Mulan says as she gets off the roof.

"I am ready to serve the Emperor." Fa Zhou says as he steps forward.

"Father you can't go!" Mulan shouts as she runs through the crowd and over to her father.

"Mulan!" Fa Zhou says.

"Please sir. My father has already fought for-" Mulan then gets cut off by the man in the blue robe.

"Silence! You will do well to teach your daughter to hold her tongue in a man's presence." The man in a blue robe says angrily.

"Mulan. You dishonor me." Fa Zhou says as he looks away from Mulan before Granny Fa goes over and pulls Mulan aside gently.

"Report tomorrow at the Wu Zhong Camp." The man says as he hands Fa Zhou a scroll.

"Yes sir." Fa Zhou says as he takes the scroll.

"The Chu Family! The Chang Family! The Yong Family!" The man says as he continues to call off names.