Lake

"Hey this is not a good idea. What if somebody sees you?" Mushu asks as Alexis and Mulan are undressing in the tall grass beside their horses.

"And us coming here was such a good idea?" Alexis asks.

"Just because we look like a man doesn't mean we have to smell like one." Mulan says.

"So a couple guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky. Myself, I kinda like that corn-chip smell." Mushu says before Alexis and Mulan jump in the water.

"Ah." Mulan says happily.

"That feels nice." Alexis says contently.

"Okay. All right. Alright that's enough. Now c'mon. Get out before you get all pruney and stuff." Mushu says worriedly as he comes over with two towels.

"Mushu if you're so worried. Go stand watch!" Mulan says as she and Alexis begin washing off.

"Yeah yeah." Mushu says as he walks off before Yao, Chien-Po, and Ling jump into the water causing Alexis to hide beside a rock and Mulan to hide using a lilypad.

"Hey Ping, Lee!" Yao shouts as he sees Alexis and Mulan.

"Oh hi guys." Alexis says nervously.

"We didn't know you were here. We was just washing so now we're clean and we're gonna go. Bye-bye." Mulan says as she and Alexis try to swim off.

"Come back here! I know we were jerks to you before so let's start over. Hi. I'm Ling." Ling says as he swims over to Alexis and holds his hand out for her to shake as she nervously shakes it.

"And I'm Chien-Po." Chien-Po says as Mulan swims into him.

"Hello Chien-Po." Mulan says kindly as she smiles nervously.

"And I am Yao. King of the Rock! And there's nothing you girls can do about it." Yao says as he stands on a rock.

"Oh yeah? Well I think Lee and I can take you!" Ling says confidently.

"Uh thank you but no thanks." Alexis says as she swims over to Mulan.

"But Lee! We have to fight!" Ling says sadly.

"No we don't. We could just close our eyes, and ... swim around!" Mulan says nervously.

"C'mon! Don't be such girls... Ow! Something bit me! Snake!" Ling shrieks as he sees Mushu before he, Chien-Po, and Yao start screaming giving Alexis and Mulan the chance to sneak away with their horses.

"Boy that was close." Mulan says.

"No kidding." Alexis says as she rings her hair out before she and Mulan wrap towels around themselves.

"No that was vile. You owe me big!" Mushu says angrily as he comes over.

"I never want to see a naked man again." Mulan says before a bunch of soldiers come running by naked.

"I can never unsee what I just saw." Alexis says in disgust.

"Don't look at me. I ain't bitin' no more butts." Mushu says.

"Yeah well I'm going to bed and hopefully that nasty image will be out of my mind by morning." Alexis says as she walks off.