Mountain Fight

As the group is slowly walking through the mountain pass a rocket in the wagon attached to Khan suddenly goes off before Alexis and Mulan look at Mushu.

"What happened?" Shang asks.

"Um..." Mulan says nervously.

"You just gave away out position! Now we're- Get out of range!" Shang shouts as he gets hit in the shoulder with an arrow and falls off his horse as Huns appear on the cliff shooting arrows at the group. The group tries to get away from the Huns only to be stopped by more Huns.

"Save the cannons!" Shang shouts as a flaming arrow hits Khan's cart before soldiers begin passing canons to each other. The wagon then gets hit by more arrows causing Mulan to cut Khan free and ride away from the wagon only for it to explode and knock them to the ground. Mulan then gets up and joins the other soldiers.

"Fire!Fire! Hold the last cannon. Prepare to fight. If we die we die with honor." Shang shouts as Alexis and the others are firing canons before a man on a horse appears with the Huns before the Huns charge toward the group.

"Aim the cannon at Shan Yu." Yao says as he aims the canon at Shan Yu.

"Wait. What are you doing!?" Alexis shouts as Mulan grabs the canon and runs out towards the huns.

"Ping! Ping come back!" Shang shouts as Mulan sits in the distance with the canon before Alexis sees a hawk headed for her and quickly hides nearby to shift to wolf form before running out to Mulan and attacking the hawk. After scaring the bird off Alexis looks at Mulan worriedly.

"It's okay! Go!" Mulan shouts as Alexis reluctantly runs off to a nearby snow mound before shifting to human form and sneaking back over to the other soldiers.

"C'mon. We gotta help!" Yao shouts as he, Ling, and Chien-Po run out from their hiding spot before Alexis hears a loud crash and sees Mulan hit the snow mountain with the canon.

"Oh that's not good. Everybody get to cover now!" Alexis shouts as she and the other soldiers take cover behind a large rock from the avalanche.

"Do you see them?" Chien-Po asks as he is holding Yao up.

"There!" Alexis shouts as she sees Mulan and Shang before Yao shoots an arrow over to Mulan who ties it to Khan.

"Perfect! Now I'll pull them to safe." Yao says before the rope slips through his hands.

"I let them slip through my fingers." Yao says sadly before the arrow hits the ground next to Azira.

"Nice shot Ping. Come Azira. You can do it. Pull girl." Alexis says as she tries the rope onto Azira as she pulls with help from the other soldiers before they get Shang, Mulan, and Khan to safety.

"Step back guys. Give him some air!" Ling says as everyone crowds around Mulan and Shang.

"Ping you are the craziest man I ever met. And for that I owe you my life. From now on you have my trust." Shang says as he smiles at Mulan.

"Let's hear it for Ping, the bravest of us all!" Ling shouts happily.

"You're King of the Mountain!" Yao shouts as the soldiers cheer.

"Huh?" Alexis thinks to herself as she notices something is off about Mulan.

"Ping! What's wrong?He'swounded!" Shang shouts as Mulan moves her hands to reveal blood.

"Oh no!" Alexis says fearfully.

"Gethelp! Ping, hold on. Hold on." Shang says as Mulan falls unconscious.