Setting off on a Trip

"We're about to depart your highnesses. You have my word we will arrive swiftly and safely." Shang says as the three princess get inside the cart.

"My sisters and I thank you General Shang." A girl with a purple fan says.

"Permit me to introduce Fa Mulan and her sister Alexis." Shang says as he gestures to Alexis and Mulan.

"It is a privilege to meet the heroes of China." A girl with a pink fan says.

"I leave you in their capable hands. Stand ready!" Shang says as he walks off.

"We brought you some blankets. We thought you may need them." Alexis says as she and Mulan hand the princesses blankets.

"It's a little chilly." Mulan says.

"Thank you." The girl with the purple fan says.

"You're welcome your highness." Alexis says kindly as she and Mulan sit down in the cart.

"So... you're getting married." Mulan says.

"Oh yes." The girl with the pink fan says.

"To princess in Qui Gong." Mulan says.

"That's right." The girl with the pink fan says.

"Well they must be handsome." Mulan says.

"We don't know. We've never met them." The girl with the orange fan says.

"You're marrying people you've never met?" Alexis asks in shock.

"It's all right. It's our honor to serve the Emperor." The girl with the purple fan says.

"And the middle kingdom." The girl with the pink fan says.

"The whole thing is so exciting. We're very happy.. Really." The girl with the orange fan says.

"Well as long as you're happy." Alexis says.

"I'm not sure I could go through with some-" Mulan then gets cut off by Shang.

"Mulan! Alexis! Prepare to move out." Shang shouts.

"Um.. Time to get going." Mulan says as she and Alexis go get on their horses after shutting the cart door.

"Move out! If we get to the Honshu Pass by midday tomorrow we'll have just enough time to make it to Qui Gong." Shang says as the group gets going.