one

corbyn besson was in love with the smell of his bandmate, jack’s christmas cookies. his favorite was the cinnamon cookies he made, sided with a nice warm cup of eggnog. it was one of his favorite parts about christmas with the band. his other favorite part was giving a gift to the love of his life, who was also known as zach herron. corbyn had loved zach since the day he laid his eyes on the sixteen year old, but he knew zach definitely didn’t like him back in more than a friend way. the fake blonde used to watch him sleep when they shared a room. the way his chest moved up and down in breathing motions, the way his hair would move around from the fan in corbyn’s room, and the way he would hold corbyn like there was no tomorrow. had recently started the band, zach had moved into corbyn’s house when zach came out as bi-sexual to his parents and they kicked him out. the other boys would have too, but they barely fit themselves, corbyn was the only one with enough room for zach, and since his parents accepted him when he came out as gay, he thought it was a perfect match. they became the best of friends, staying up late on school nights watching horror movies, having pillow fights, sneaking out to the park at midnight, of course all of these were zach’s ideas but corbyn went along to make sure zach wasn’t the only one that was blamed, especially when the bessons started punishment years. corbyn had doubts about his feelings for zach at first, but when they started their cuddle sessions, and zach held him like a guardian angel, corbyn knew there was no way he didn’t feel something. 

corbyn sat at the counter, scrolling through instagram, while jack baked his last batch of cookies. 

“corbyn, would you be a kind gentleman, and be my taste tester for this batch.” jack asked, wanting validation. corbyn’s eyes practically lit up. 

“hell yes!” corbyn exclaimed. jack chuckled and handed corbyn a plate of freshly cooled cookies. corbyn took one and bit it with so much excitement. he moaned at the taste and nodded. 

“jack, you never fail to pleasure my mouth.” corbyn realized how that sounded and cringed, 

“i meant like, it’s delicious.”  jack laughed, 

“thanks man.” zach then walked in looking amazing as always. 

“morning, assholes.” he said in a playful way. typical zach. 

“morning, chinchilla.” corbyn replied.

“watch it besson.” zach warned jokingly. 

“technically, you’re a besson too, retard.” corbyn remarks.

“you need to stop cursing before mommy besson washes your mouth with bleach, missy.” zach puts his hands on his hips in a motherly way. corbyn sticks his tongue out at the brunette and laughs. 

“so gays, what’s the plan for today?” jack asks.

“i was thinking maybe we’d go bowling?” corbyn starts, “it’s four for the price of two, and six for the price of three, tonight.” he added. 

“sounds great. we’ll go bowling.” jack approves.

“okay.” corbyn chuckles, “what should i wear though?” 

“you look good in anything matty.” corbyn blushed, ever since zach started calling him that, corbyn couldn’t control the heat that rose on his cheeks. 

“thanks, d.” zach slightly nodded as his way of saying, ‘no problem’.

hi, sorry this is short, it's a starter. stay tuned! <3