two

corbyn went to pick out an outfit, smiling from what zach had said to him.

“he thinks i look good in everything..” he muttered to himself. he chose a white t-shirt with rips by his collar bone, so the black lights at the alley would make his shirt neon. he also went with a pair of black cargo pants and a black snapback, that he wore backwards. he slipped his rings on and his favorite false pearl necklace with a little ufo on it. zach had gifted it to him on his twenty-first birthday, knowing how much corbyn loved outer space. after he was done dressing, he took a mirror selfie in the washroom and posted it on instagram, already getting likes, comments, and DMs from his fans. he then went downstairs and waited for the other two in the living room. suddenly he heard the door open and daniel laughing loudly while jonah was complaining about something. they both calmed down when they saw corbyn there. 

“hey corbs.” daniel greeted, and jonah waved at him. they had just been on a couples trip for a few weeks, so corbyn was surprised they didn’t hug him right away, but he greeted back and waved at jonah. 

“how was your guys’ trip?” he asks eager to know what went on. the two boys just put their thumbs up, and then sat on the couch. what was up with these two? jack and zach then came down and greeted daniel and jonah, which they greeted back to them. what did corbyn do?

the other two boys ended up joining corbyn, zach, and jack, to bowling. later on eben joined, and they started their games. jack, corbyn, and zach on the red team, then daniel, jonah, and eben on the blue team, it was war. up first was jack against jonah, they both chose their ball and bowled, jack bowled a spare, while jonah bowled a strike. corbyn had bowled and he knocked seven leaving three, he had a second chance to knock the three out and so he bowled again and just knocked one out, he wasn’t very good at bowling. 

“corbyn, man, why did you suggest we go bowling, if you can’t bowl?” zach said laughing. corbyn hit him on the shoulder,

“shut up, bro.”

they continued on until the round ended, and it was still only six p.m. 

“what should we do now?” eben asked, as they all left the building. 

“ion know.” zach said, meanwhile, jack, corbyn, and daniel’s eyes all lit up.

“let’s go to the mall!” all three said in unison. 

the tops all laughed, 

“sure.” jonah replied. “we should call up the girls too!” zach added. 

“yes! oh my god, why didn’t we invite them to bowl?” corbyn exclaimed. 

“dunno.” jack shrugged. 

so the six did just that, called the girls and went to the mall. 

all six girls, tate, ashley, christina, franny, gabbie, and kay, agreed, and the boys waited for them outside the mall. tate and franny were together, and well as christina and kay, and ashley and gabbie - yes corbyn was okay with this. - they had all been a friend group of twelve since the boys started the band, so you could say they were all pretty close, and got especially closer, when jack and gabbie found a little baby girl outside the door one night, the whole group had put effort in helping raise, lavender may avery. she had jack’s last name since he was the one that found her with gabbie, but it was the whole group’s baby, so she had five uncles, and five aunties, whom she loved as moms and dads. 

finally when the girls all arrived, all twelve, plus lav, went into the mall. 

“which store first?” eben asked. 

“i kinda need pants. hot topic?” ashley suggested.

they all agreed. they headed to hot topic, bought stuff, and each person chose a store to go to, and everyone bought. the last store they headed to was claire’s because lav wanted some kiddie makeup, and the boys agreed, looking to get some new ear piercings as well as ashley and christina. 

lav had chosen what she wanted to buy so she was waiting in her stroller, with corbyn by her side since everyone else was doing their own thing and corbyn had bought everything he needed to. 

“bowbyn! bowbyn!” lav cried out, it had been his nickname because lav couldn’t say corbyn’s name right once, and it stuck.

“yes, princess?” corbyn caressed her chin.

“ash is getting another ear piercing!” she exclaimed, pointing in the direction of, ashley.  corbyn’s eyeline followed where the four year old was pointing, and he sighed as he saw his little sister getting her seven-teenth ear piercing. 

“i know, baby. ash likes piercings.” corbyn explained. 

“i wanna get as much piercings as ash, when i grow up!” she said excitedly. corbyn smiled.

“as long as it makes you happy, you can be or do whatever you want to your body, but always,” lav chimed in, “always make good choices. i know bowbyn, you always tell me.” corbyn chuckled,

“just looking out for you, babygirl.” he kissed her forehead, and received one back on his cheek.

okay, so these will probably all be really short ._.