three

everyone got back to the boys' band house, and sat on the living room floor, they were going to take turns showing off what they bought, this had been a normal thing every time they went shopping together.

ladies first as always, so tate went first.

"okay, so first off, i got these cute shirts from hot topic, courtesy of ash." ashley did a small, smug, bow, "then i got some cute pumps from micheal kors, and finally at american eagle, i ended up buying a new flannel, a cute crop, and some white ripped." everyone commented on the clothes and kept going, person per person, until last it was corbyn. corbyn always went last, so he had time to mentally prepare for the reactions they were going to give him, sometimes he would freak out, because he would show off a new lip color, and someone had breathed a little too hard, which of course, made corbyn overthink everything.

"okay corbs, show us whatcha got." zach said. corbyn nodded and showed some jeans, some t-shirts, a few pairs of shoes, and a nude eyeshadow palette.

"oh em gee corb!" ashley started, "you have got to let me borrow that palette, it goes great with my everyday grunge look." corbyn chuckled,

" 'course ash." he smiled back at her.

then everyone agreed to watch a movie, it was a horror movie so corbyn wasn't interested, and instead, went to his room to read a book, but not just any book, he was reading, 'They Both At The End' by Adam Silvera. corbyn was gay, so he enjoyed reading gay books. he was finishing up a chapter when he heard a knock at his door. he turned to the door, and said,

"come in!" and the person did, it was zach.

"hey." zach said in a soft tone.

corbyn sighed, he was so glad zach had found him.

"hey, d. i'm so glad you're here." corbyn smiled.

"i'm guessing you're is cold?" it was true, the heaters were down, and corbyn got cold very easily.

he nodded, "hold me?" zach smiled at him,

"of course, baby."

so the two spent the rest of the night cuddled up and reading 'They Both Die At The End'.

meanwhile, everyone turned the movie off,

"so, how are we going to do this?" asked kay

"well, we all know they both definitely like each other more than friends, so we just have to mention it to them." ashley suggested.

everyone nodded in agreement. they made a whole plan, and christmas would be eventful.
corbyn's face was now buried in zach's neck as he was straddling him, and zach was laid back. this was normal for them.

"what are the others up to?" corbyn asked. zach shrugged.

"they probably left, or some are probably fucking, i mean i heard some stuff in the bathroom but i couldn't make out who it was and i know that jack moans really high pitched, so really it could be anyo-" corbyn stopped him.

"ew! stop, stop, stop!" corbyn made a fake and very dramatic gagging gesture. zach laughed, and started tickling corbyn's sides. corbyn laughed hysterically and yelled at zach to stop, eventually, he did.

the two boys ended falling asleep in each other's arms and they didn't mind one bit. they wished it could be like that forever, even if forever is one night only. the two boys were completely in love with each other. there was nothing or no one getting in their way.

merry late christmas, I know it took me long but I went if vacation and I forgot my laptop at home so yeah. Happy New Years!