four

corbyn had woken up, still wrapped in zach's arms, he slightly turned over to see time, it was four a.m. he groaned and sat up, unwrapping zach's arms from him, then he went to his closet and changed into something way comfier, zach's hoodie that fell down to corbyn's thighs and he just wore his boxers under. he went to sit by his window looking outside. he thought about how the stars, that he loved so much, reminded him of his best friend, whom he's in love with. all bright and beautiful, he thought,

'what if i'm not enough for him, what if i don't deserve every little bit that he gives me, sure enough he'll find someone better than me and love them more. i don't think i'll be ready for that..' a tear fell down his cheek. 'i just want to tell him how i feel but i just can't. i'm too scared of losing everything.' he was now silently crying, he loved zach too much to lose him. he continued silently crying, while looking out the window, when he heard zach shift in his bed. he quickly wiped his tears.

"why are you up so early?" zach said in a hoarse voice, waking up. corbyn turned to look at him,

"i- uh, i couldn't sleep." corbyn answered, but zach wasn't buying it. he got out of bed and went over to corbyn, corbyn kept his gaze away from him. zach noticed his cheek were shining in the moonlight, he grabbed corbyn's chin and turned his face towards him.  he was weary now,

"oh, corbyn.. baby, why are you crying?" corbyn didn't respond, no, not like this, he wouldn't find out like this. zach noticed it was a touchy topic for him so he didn't push any further, instead, he threw on some of his clothes that he kept in corbyn's room, and opened the window, then he picked corbyn up, and slung him over his shoulder. corbyn didn't react, he was used to this. they went down the ladder that was outside the window for whenever they wanted to do this, and zach put corbyn down.

"you don't have to say anything right now. but you know where i'm taking you." zach said, and corbyn nodded.

"you pretty much kidnapped me, zachary." corbyn said playfully. zach shrugged,

"and i'll keep doing it. not going to lie, it's really fun." corbyn chuckled, and zach loved to see him do so. both boys started walking, they knew exactly where they were going. they had been going there since they started sneaking out. they only went there when one of them was having a bad day, or they were upset or they just didn't feel like talking to the other.

they arrived at a small park, it was kind of in the middle of nowhere, they had found it once when corbyn ran away from zach because he wanted to commit.. it was on a hill and they usually laid down to stargaze exactly how zach knew, corbyn liked it.

then the two boys then laid down next to each other, holding hands. both enjoying the moment, until zach spoke up,

"so.." he started nervously, "i have a confession" corbyn hummed in response,

"i- uh- i- i-" he chewed on his bottom lip, "i wanna sleep with you!" he blurted out. corbyn just chuckled,

"then let's sleep, silly." corbyn said before snuggling into zach's side. zach exhaled before he said,

"no corbyn, i want to have sex with you.." zach looked away, he had only said that because he was going to confess but last minute he backed out, and decided to tell him what jack had jokingly suggested. it wasn't a lie, but he didn't want corbyn thinking that's all zach wanted from him. by the time zach had looked back at corbyn, the blonde had his jaw dropped, and widened eyes.

"WHAT?!" corbyn thought. corbyn sat up and looked at zach fully, zach being hella nervous.

"you, what?" corbyn demanded.

"i wanna have sex with you." the brunette answered.

corbyn thought he was dreaming, he had been waiting for this his whole life. zach saw him overthinking and hugged him.

"it's okay if you don't want to, i just thought i'd tell yo-" no, corbyn was not gonna let this pass, so he cut him off with a kiss.

smut next chapter!