six

once they got home it was no question that the others were mad, they had the face for it.

"where the hell have you guys been?" jonah started, "we've been out all night looking for you two." he said trying to stay calm.

"we went to the park," zach answered, he saw jonah's anger and walked over to him slowly. "jo, why are you so mad?" he placed his hands on jonah's elbows, jonah shrugged them off.

"you cannot just disappear like that!"

both boys nodded and apologized, before ashley spoke up.

"wait-" she started, "hold on one damn second. corbyn," corbyn looked up at her, a smirk rising on her lips slowly.

"is that a fuckin' hickey?!" she exclaimed. corbyn froze and his face turned red, he looked over at zach, who looked like he was trying not to laugh, but he shook his head no. as in 'don't tell them.' corbyn just shook his head.

"no, it's a bruise. i hit myself on the corner of the dresser, when i was picking something up." he said, fiddling his fingers. ashley hummed sarcastically, as if she didn't know when her own brother was lying.

"anyway," zach cleared his throat, "we're going to go back to sleep now.. we've got a big day tomorrow since the parents are coming." jonah tensed but nodded. everyone said their goodnights and went to bed.

corbyn laid down again, zach's arms around his waist.

"so, what does this make us, then?" the blonde boy asked. the brunette shrugged,

"whatever you want us to be."

corbyn couldn't answer that question, he wanted to tell the brunette,  but he couldn't.

"what if.." he started, thinking whether or not he should say it.

"what if, what?" zach wondered.

"i don't know..." he started, "what if we are something like friends with benefits, maybe..?" corbyn bit his lip. it was silent for a little while and corbyn didn't know what it meant. finally zach spoke up.

"two things." zach said. corbyn nodded, "first. you know i hate when you bit your lip, you'll hurt yourself." corbyn stopped biting his lip.

"sorry.." he muttered, "and the other thing...?"

zach continued speaking, "second. i like that idea, matty." he smiled at him. "i think even if we are just friends with benefits, i should be able to kiss you when i want." corbyn blushed.

"s-sure. of course, as long as i can do the same.." zach smiled and nodded.

"goodnight, d. i love you."

"goodnight, matty. i love you too."

morning came and corbyn didn't want to wake up. he was so tired from the previous activities that occurred at the park. he had a plan to sleep in, but that was ruined when his phone rang. he didn't check who it was, he just answered it.

"corbyn besson speaking." the blonde said groggily.

"corbyn, honey, did i wake you?" the other line spoke, corbyn then realized who it was.

"momma?"