five

: SMUT WARNING :

————————————-

they both made out until corbyn finally broke the kiss to straddle zach's lap. zach sat up, and lightly put his hands on corbyn's ass, massaging it. corbyn let out a soft moan. zach took this chance to stick his tongue into corbyn's mouth. zach flipped them over, he was now in between corbyn's thighs. he pulled away and tugged at corbyn's shirt. the blond sat up and pulled his shirt off and zach did the same. the brunette then kissed corbyn's jaw, and down his neck. corbyn let out soft breathy moans when the younger found his spot, that let zach know where it was so he sucked hard on it, giving corbyn a light hickey. after he was satisfied with the love bite, he ran his tongue down corbyn's chest, right down to his nipple, he took it in his mouth and swirled the tip of his tongue around it. corbyn made noises of pleasure, making zach go even more hard. he repeated the same movements to the other nipple and then continued kissing down to corbyn's waistband. zach looked up asking for consent to take his pants off, but before corbyn answered, the brunette was laid back.

"i wanna suck you off." corbyn said in zach's ear.

"please do." was all zach replied, then corbyn unzipped the younger's pants, and slowly pulled them down to his ankles. he then started palming zach through his boxers. zach groaned softly. he gave corbyn eager eyes, and corbyn then smiled and pulled his boxers down a bit, and looked at zach's [manhood]. he bit his lip a little, and he heard zach chuckle.

"if you take a picture.. it could last you longer." corbyn's face turned red and he smiled nervously before continuing what he was doing. he spit a little on zach's [manhood], and then started jerking him softly. a small grunt left zach's mouth as corbyn jerked him, he then started going faster, holding his gaze on his best friend. zach was running his hand through his hair roughly, and his other had was propping him up. his head was thrown back, his face was red, his mouth ajar as small curses left his soft plump lips. corbyn loved him. the blonde then licked zach's tip and zach was breathing heavily. corbyn then took him fully into his mouth, jerking with his hand, what he couldn't fit into his mouth. he started off slow but then progressed when zach's hand flew to the back of the blonde's head, and started pushing it up and down at a fast pace. corbyn gagged, but it didn't bug him.

"o-oh, corbyn, i'm going to- going to cum." zach breathed out. corbyn nodded and zach came in his mouth, and as the desperate person he was, he swallowed zach's cum. zach smiled and caressed his cheek. he then softly pulled corbyn in for another kiss. they kissed again, made out again, and soon both boys' pants were pulled down and zach was prepping him. he had asked corbyn to suck on his fingers as an alternative for lube, and corbyn agreed. zach thought the blonde looked oh so very hot doing so, and that made him erect again. the brunette had inserted one of his fingers into corbyn and the blonde let out a moan, then it was two fingers, then three and corbyn was a moaning mess.
soon after the fingers were replaced with zach's [manhood]. corbyn's back arched, screams, skin clapping and zach calling corbyn princess was heard.

eventually both boys came and were now laying down next to each other with grins on their faces. it had finally happened. the moment was ruined by a phone call zach received, it was jonah. corbyn heard inaudible noises from the other but he couldn't make out what they were saying. he had only heard muttering a few answers before he hung up.

"who was that?" corbyn asked.

"jonah, he was asking where we went, and why." corbyn nodded in understanding, and he got up and put his clothes on before throwing zach's at him.

"we have to go back, come on." corbyn said. zach just nodded and followed his actions. they both made their way home.

this one was longer😍