seven

“hey corby worby! did you forget we were coming today? we’re outside! we’ve been knocking for the past ten minutes.” saskia said.

“oh! oh my god! i’m sorry! i’m coming!" he got up and shook zach, “zach! wake up!” zach shuffled in his sleep. “mom and dad are here!” corbyn continued. zach woke up and looked at corbyn. 

“we’ll be right down, momma!” he hung up and both the blond, and brunet rushed downstairs. when they got downstairs, they went straight to the door, and opened it. other other side revealed saskia, ray and jordan besson. 

“hey, baby!” saskia hugged corbyn. 

“hey, mom.” corbyn hugged back. she then went over to zach and hugged him, 

“hey, deanie.” she exclaimed. zach felt a tad bit embarrassed but hugged back.

“hey ma.” he replied. corbyn and his dad had a very awkward handshake. then jordan came over and hugged both boys, then ray and zach also hugged. they all settled in, then the rest of the group woke up, and the girls arrived at the boys’ house with lavender. 

ashley and jordan hugged, then ashley and her mom hugged. 

“i missed you, momma.” ashley said.

“i missed you too, my babygirl.” she kissed her forehead, “where is your beautiful girlfriend gabbie, and lavender? i wanna see them!” saskia continued. 

“oh, they’re runnin’ late, but they’ll be here.” ashley responded. everyone heard ray scoff. ashley and corbyn looked at him weird. 

“what, ray?” ashley asked, bluntly. ray shrugged,

“nothing ashley-mae.” ray said annoyed.

“no, no. go on, say what you think.” she paused, ray glared at her.

“i think it’s disgusting that you are dating a female.” ray said nastily. ashley sarcastically chuckled.

“that’s about,” she made a counting gesture with her fingers, “i’d say five years old, ray?” ray rolled his eyes. then corbyn butted in.

“dad..” he started, “why is it disgusting?” corbyn looked at his father. ray looked at him and said, 

“it’s not right for women to date other women.” ray said. ashley scoffed. corbyn then replied,

“so why are you okay with me dating guys? same thing isn’t it?” zach and saskia were now worried about what would be said next, so they put a stop to it. 

“enough!” saskia exclaimed, “ray, stop being so fucking sexist, we agreed we’d always support our kids no matter what. i’m happy for ashley, and you should be too. stop being such a pussy man baby.” everyone looked shocked,

“okay, we can show you to your room, ma.” zach politely suggested. everyone nodded, not before they heard the door opening, and gabbie and lavender were revealed. ashley smiled and walked over to them pecking gabbie on the lips, and lavender on the forehead.

“did you bring everything you needed, babe?” gabbie nodded before she noticed the besson family. she walked over,

“mr and mrs besson! hi!” gabbie exclaimed happily. saskia engulfed her in a big hug.

“hi dear! how have you and baby lav been?” she asked, they pulled away.

“we’ve been great, lav is so smart, we can’t keep up with her.” gabbie explained 

everyone soon got there and said hi to each other’s parents and got started on the christmas dinner. soon everything was finished and everyone was heading for bed, but corbyn was in the living room catching up on his series ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ and munching on the cookies jack made.

“hey, matty.” zach whispered loud enough for the blonde to hear. corbyn turned his head to the entrance of the living room, where zach was leaning against the wall. he was wearing a black tee with gray sweatpants, and his hair was messy, from him constantly running his hand through it. he looked stunning, or atleast corbyn thought so. zach walked over and sat next to the blond, corbyn immediately cuddled into him, eyes not leaving the screen. zach chuckled at the boy’s state, remembering other times he had witnessed similar moments. a little while later, zach heard corbyn mutter something.

“jake! why would you tell amy you didn’t mean your confession?! stupid asshole..” the blond was getting frustrated. the brunet chuckled and stared at the blonde boy next to him, before grazing his fingers over his chin, and turning his face to make them look at each other. he then pulled corbyn in for a slow, much needed kiss.

i'm so sorry, i'm a bitch. i swear this should be done some time this week.