Simula

Gael Adivino

I'm watching the woman I loved, the woman who let me feel that I'm special. I'm watching her hugging someone, I saw right now how happy she or she was with him. . .

She's mine. . . before.

But I lost her, I can't fight for us. I'm scared that she'll leave me someday, and I'm right. She left.

Akala ko mahihintay niya 'ko, akala ko mahihintay niya 'kong maging ready. Pero hindi. . .

Hindi. . . kasi nagmahal siya ng lalaki.

I'm just a woman who can't give her a children, the woman who can't give her a ring because I don't have any money. I am the woman who can't fight for the both of us.

Kasalanan ba niyang nagmahal siya ng iba? O kasalanan ko dahil hindi ko siya nagawang ipaglaban?

I don't want to lose her but I did. I already did, I let someone took her away from me. That woman was mine before and he's the one who owned her now.

Priscilla wasn't mine anymore.

Gusto ko man siyang lapitan, ngunit paano? Hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin akong lakas ng loob para lapitan siya, hanggang sulyap lang ako sa labas ng gate nila.

Siya ang Castellanos, na hindi ko gustong kalimutan.

She's my Priscilla, she's my baby. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BURN SERIES #1

Waves of Destruction
Priscilla Castellanos & Gael Adivino

THE FOLLOWING SERIES    - The Burn Series #1         Waves of Destruction

- The Burn Series #1
Waves of Destruction

- The Burn Series #2
The Untruth Snowflakes

- The Burn Series #3
A Covet Corolla