Announcement

Good morning, everyone! I'm CursedExpensive, also known as LiitLiitbata. I'm here today to tell you that Heather and Guadalupe's story will not be continued.

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who has been waiting for my update on series #2, which is meant to be the story of Guadalupe and Heather. I unpublished it because of a personal matter?

To be completely honest, I don't think I can go on like this or continue their story. I'll also change the name of the series, which will now be called "Three Priscilla Series" instead of "Burn Series." I'm confident you'll understand my decision.

I don't want to get rid of it and stop this story because it already has flows; the flows, it's already complete, but I can't feel it anymore. I'm one of those authors that stop writing an story if they don't feel it anymore.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say. This series, which was previously known as the Burn Series, is now 3P; it consists of three generations. The generation began with Priscilla Castellanos.

And for those readers that's asking me about my previous story which is the Obsession series, I'm happy to inform you that I'll recreate it with a different plot and flow. But don't expect too much, I will put revenge and instead of boy x girl story, I'll make it girl x girl, meaning my female lead will having an ending with a woman.

Feel free to ask something but I won't answer your question if personal stuff na siya.

Expect ng mga madadagdag na scene each chapter, medyo nakukulangan ako kaya naisipan kong ayusin siya. Also, maybe? I-fix na rin ang ibang part.

Facebook page: LiitLiitbata
Tiktok Account: CursedExpensive

I'll post there kapag may update or iu-update, char! Gusto ko lang talaga magkaroon tayo ng fb page para maka-kwentuhan ang each other.

Iyon lang, happy 130+ thousand reads, Burn Series #1: Waves Of Destruction!

Posted na po ang Series #2!

Good day

Eat your breakfast, Everyone!