Chapter 8

'Jeonghan..please get off of me..' Joshua tried to move the older off of him because his head was aching and dizzy.

Joshua did his best to push Jeonghan off, but the guy wouldn't budge. The younger let out a deep sigh and just rested his head back on the pillow.

Jeonghan's head was on Joshua's chest and he was hugging Joshua tighter than ever. The younger began to softly stroke the other's hair, ruffling it and everything.

"Gosh, why are you sleeping so long..?" Joshua whispered under his breath since he didn't have enough vocal energy to tall normally.

He turned to look at a nearby clock and saw that it was only 7:35am. Once again, he sighed, throwing his head back. 'What even happened last night?' is what he thought.

That's when it hit him. All the memories of last night rushed back to him. From the point where they started drinking, where he would sing and scream during karaoke, and where him and Jeonghan passed out once they got to the room.

'His bed is only a few steps away...why is he over here?' Not that Joshua's complaining about the affection he's receiving. Jeonghan is keeping him warm so he's fine.

He continued to just stare up at the ceiling while playing with the older's hair. That's when he felt Jeonghan waking up.

"What the.." Jeonghan attempted to lift himself up, but ended up falling back onto Joshua. "Shuji..?"

"Yeah?" Joshua answered without looking at Jeonghan. He was too tired to budge.

"What happened last night?"

"We got drunk and died. The end." Jeonghan let out a chuckle and lifted himself up again. This time he succeeded.

Jeonghan looked down at the younger, who was practically dying in the bed.

"Nice. You can get up. Now help me. I can't move." Joshua held one arm up, but it fell back down immediately.

"Okay." Joshua yelped when Jeonghan suddenly picked him up. He latched onto the older's shoulders while Jeonghan had a nice grip on Joshua's thighs and torso (as in bridal style carry because its cute!)

"J-Jeonghan!" Jeonghan could hear the raspiness from Joshua's voice.

"Did you scream last night or something?"

"Yeah. We were doing karaoke, remember? And for some reason I was screaming hella." Joshua didn't fight the fact that he was getting carried. He was too tired to struggle out of the older's grip.

"You're so reckless, Shuji." Jeonghan opened the door to the bathroom and placed Joshua on the sink. "Do you need me to help you brush your teeth too or what?"

"I have a hangover, Jeonghan. I'm not disabled or anything." Joshua grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste and began to brush his teeth.

Jeonghan watched for a bit, but followed along not so long after. They continued to brush their teeth in silence until they were both finished.

"Ugh..I feel like I'm gonna barf." Joshua groaned after walking out of the bathroom.

"Please don't. We just left the bathroom." Jeonghan wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder. "At least you can walk now."

"Yeah, yeah." Joshua put on his slippers and Jeonghan followed along.

"I bet you wouldn't mind to be carried by me though." Jeonghan winked at Joshua, but Joshua just answered with an annoyed groan.

Joshua may not show it, but he definitely enjoys Jeonghan's flirts. He actually falls for them, but could never admit it.

They walked down to the kitchen where everyone was. They were either cooking or sitting at the table.