FINAL CHAPTER: Gohan's and Tania's Fate (how story would've ended)

A/N - Hey guys!!! You as shocked as I am?!!! YES! After FIVE YEARS, I've come back with a chapter, and not just any chapter, but what would've been... the FINAL chapter.

Even though I never got to write everything in between, I decided to just give you guys a proper ending to this story... if you'll all even read this, that is lol

Please just keep in mind about what I said about the pairings a few years ago on my last update. Besides that, please leave some comments, vote, and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

FINAL CHAPTER: Gohan's and Tania's Fate

"Gohan... you're back... to normal..." I croak as I make eye contact with my boyfriend.

"Tania..." The dark haired boy looked confused. "What on earth... happened to me?"

"Gohan!" I jump and hug him around his neck. "Gohan! Gohan! I can't believe it! You're back! You have your memories again!"

Ren and Videl idly stood by as they watched Gohan and I embrace.

"I don't understand," Gohan scratched his head. "Did something happen?"

"You have no idea just how much trouble Tania and I went through to get you back to your senses," Ren spoke, approaching us.

Gohan immediately became defensive.

"Hey! What're you doing here?! You're not trying to hurt anyone, are you?!"

"Relax. I've turned over a new leaf. You see... my Minorikai is no longer strapped around my wrist... and thanks to Tania, my sister has been cured of her illness."

"Your sister?"

"Yes! A lot of my problems stemmed from the fact that I was desperate to find a cure for her, but now that I have, everything seems so much brighter and livelier for not only me, but for her as well."

"It really was a struggle for us to help restore you and everyone else's memories, Gohan," I said.

"You should be grateful for all that Tania and Ren went through to get your memories back," Wisheater, my sword, commented.

It was still good to have him back, too, after all that happened.

Gohan looked perplexed; like he couldn't believe his ears.

Videl stood there, a guilty expression written on her features.

"I... was wrong," She mumbled.

All eyes went on her.

"I tricked you into falling for me and getting you and your family and friends to completely forget about Tania by using the dragon balls. All because... I... had feelings for you... Gohan," She confessed.

"WHAT?!" Gohan's eyes widened. "What're you talking about, Videl?! You have feelings for me, but because I'm with Tania, you decided to use the dragon balls to have me forget about her and fall in love with you?!"

"Yes..." She nodded. "You must... hate me now, huh?"

"So, I really wasn't dreaming. We really were doing couple like things for a long while."

I eyed Gohan. Usually, i'd be filled with anger and jealousy at words similar to what my boyfriend spoken, but for some reason... I felt... numb... empty.

I sensed that a pair of eyes were on me and saw that Ren had a certain gaze fixated on me. Unlike with Gohan, I felt my face flush. Memories of Ren's and my journey together swept by me and suddenly, I became flustered.