Broken Brotherhood AU || 🌸

CONCEPT:
   So the concept here is simple: Time becomes a villain just like Elemental, but for revenge for what Elemental had done to him.

DETAILS:
• During the time where Elemental kept his brother prisoner in his own dimension, Time began to resent him for taking away his freedom. He made attempts to escape more than once, but every time ended up in failure and abuse from Elemental to weaken Time.

• The longer the abuse kept up, the more Time began to hate his brother. When Elemental wasn't in the Time Dimension, Time would scour every book in his library, desperate for anything that could help him escape or even overthrow his brother. And this is when he learns of The First Curse.

• There was a book in some forgotten corner of Time's library that was written about beings of the past. One of the beings mentioned was The First Curse, a creation of Origin Steve with a mastery over every curse known and unknown. He waged war against his creator for an unknown reason, but ended up losing. What happened to him was unknown, too, leaving Time at a dead end.

• After getting Sabre and Dark's help and escaping Elemental, Time helped Sabre defeat Void Steve, then stayed in the village with them to catch a break from everything.

• At some point, the village leaders decided to show the three the armor hidden beneath the village. Once in the cave with it, Time felt a strange pull to it, as if there was some whispering voice telling him to come closer. He blindly listened to it, but was snapped out of his trance by Sabre pulling him back. The Green Village Leader told Time that the Unnamed, as the armor was called, seemed to favor him especially. Sabre and Dark were concerned for Time after hearing that, but let it go for now.

• The second night they were in the village, Time heard the whispering again while he slept. He tried to ignore it at first, but eventually woke up after it got louder, like it was mumbling into his ear. He allowed the whispers to guide him back to the cave, back to where the Unnamed waited for him. It told Time to remove one of his chains if he wished to gain revenge on Elemental, for it could feel Time's frustration and anger. Time almost did, but was interrupted by the Green Village Leader.

• Time returned to the house, where Sabre was awake and worried for his friend. Time brushed it off, saying he went for a midnight walk around the village. Sabre's concern only grew, not quite believing what his friend told him.

• The next day, Time felt himself be pulled out of the house again, but for a different reason. An energy signature that was all too familiar to him was present nearby. He allowed his senses to guide him outside the village, where Elemental waited for him, the Green Village Leader hostage beside him. The episode plays out like it normally does after that, only Time is powerful enough to put up a fight against his brother and Earth Splitter was never used.

• Over the next week, Time kept hearing the Unnamed whispering to him, promising vengeance for what Elemental did to him so long as Time released one of his chains. Eventually, despite the protests of Sabre, Dark, and the Village Leaders, it became too much for Time, so down to the cave he went. Since he wasn't cursed already, releasing a chain didn't automatically zap him into the armor, and The First Curse was released.

• Time recognized The First Curse immediately, and saw his opportunity for revenge. TFC promised to help Time get vengeance, so long as he helped him with his goal to curse the universe. Time agreed, and their alliance was formed.

• Sabre knew what Time had done, and rushed down to the cave to get him. But it was too late. Time and TFC were already teleporting away.

• With a new ally on his side, Time and TFC begin building a machine that teleports straight to Galaxy's old home. To narrow down where Elemental can be, TFC traps every steve in a populated area in the armor, as a source of energy for himself. Like in the canon, Time and Elemental fight it out, only Sabre isn't there in spectator mode and Origin doesn't intervene. Time ends up destroying Elemental himself, then returns to helping TFC.

• While this is going on, Sabre is trying to get rid of Shadow, also like in the canon, but Time isn't there. Once Shadow is sealed in his mind, though, Sabre's goal is to get Time back and stop TFC.

• As time passes, Time begins to regret releasing TFC. Every steve was gone and he can't leave without the possibility of being cursed. It's only when Light Steve, with the power of the Rainbow Crystals, defeats TFC in a one-on-one battle that Time is free...or so he thinks.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕌, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝕐𝕜, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝟛 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠-
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜!
------------------------------------------------------------