The Mole AU || 🌸

CONCEPT:
   So I got this idea from watching a Netflix show called "The Mole," hence the AU title. Basically, 12 players are meant to do a series of challenges to win money, but the catch is that one of them is trying to sabotage the other 11's chances. The goal of the players is to get as much money in their prize pot as possible before the Mole sabotages all of it.

DETAILS:

• Players: Rainbow, Light, M, Time, Elemental, Hypno, Professor Red, Dark, Void, Therapist, Yellow Leader, Yellow Steve w/ a leather chestplate

• Sabre would be the host of the game.

• The players will be forced to complete sets of challenges throughout the Rainbow Quest world, and through each one, they will learn who they can and can't trust.

• For the sake of this AU, we'll say that currency exists. Each challenge will have the opportunity to increase the prize pot, and the Mole's mission is to dwindle it down as much as possible before the game is over.

• During each challenge, the prize pot will be increased. BUT, Sabre has the opportunity to do something to help the players in exchange for some some of the money earned. For example, he can give a player or group of players (bc some challenges will be team challenges) a hint in a challenge, but it will cost them 1,000 coins.

• Every night, after a challenge, the players will go through a quiz of 20 questions. The questions will relate to the Mole and who they are, and whoever gets the LEAST amount of questions right will be eliminated from the challenge. There will be cards with player's names face-down in front of them at "dinner." Everyone but one will have a green card, which keeps them in the challenge. If a player reveals a red card, they're the one with the most wrong answers and are eliminated from the game. No goodbyes, just immediate departure.

• In some challenges, there will be chances for a player or players to receive quiz exemptions. That means they can exempt a quiz for the night and reserve a spot in the next challenge.

• Sometimes there'll be chances for one player to secretly raise the prize pot, but risk suspicion being thrown on them. For example, the group has a box of 5,000 coins, and one player finds a secret mission to steal it when no one's looking, so that they'll double the 5,000 to 10,000 coins to go into the prize pot.

• Between challenges, players will have the chance to get to know each other and assess each other to possibly determine who they can trust and who the Mole may be. It's all a mind game to see who's right or wrong about their suspicions.

• There is a chance for the Mole to sabotage in every challenge. It all comes down to how clever they are in how they play their cards and who's perceptive enough to notice.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕆𝕜, 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤.
𝕄𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖, 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕤. 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕥𝕠𝕠!
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜!
------------------------------------------------------------