The Plague AU || 🌸

CONCEPT:
   What if Plague Steve was in Rainbow Quest Aftermath? (This was originally gonna be Dread Steve but uh- guess I can't do that now, can I?)

DETAILS:

• Our story starts after the events of the Blue Kingdom. Professor Red was busy with some orange and yellow steves in rebuilding his lab, as of course, this wasn't the first time it had blown up. He was going over how structurally sound buildings in the Red Kingdom were, and how his lab could be reconstructed in a similar fashion.

• Professor Red soon returned into the depths of what remained of his lab to salvage any of his notes from past experiments. They and experiments he worked on were kept in a part of the lab not too far from where the ghoul machine exploded. When he reached the room, the Professor noticed something was immediately off. As it turned out, the explosion blew a hole in a holding unit for one of his experiments; it had no official name, aside from "Test #1375." But nonetheless, it had escaped.

• The Professor knew this wasn't good. The steve he had created was the equivalent of a mutated green steve, only in existence when he was asked to help heal a green steve with a disease even the other green steves couldn't fix themselves. It was bizarre, but Professor Red was willing to help. Three failed medicine injections later, and the steve had begun changing. The Professor locked him in a holding unit out of fear for what he could do now, and didn't bother returning to finish the healing process.

• Once he deduced that the experiment was long gone, Professor Red didn't hesitate to go tell M, who called an emergency meeting with the rest of the Leaders. He spread the news of this loose "experiment" to them, but nothing really happened for the next few months.

• During the construction of the Colorless Guard Headquarters, some orange steves began to mysteriously fall ill. Of course, green steves could cure it, but it spread quickly to the yellow Steve's assisting in the project, then to the greens (because no, they have no immunity to whatever this is, apparently) and violets. This strange sickness had become a plague among four of the Overworld kingdoms, but somehow never reached the red steves.

• It becomes a race against time for Professor Red to create some sort of cure before the plague reaches the red steves. If they get infected, then-

Yeah I think we know what happens-

• So, lots of potential for angst and maybe character deaths :]

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥, 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝔹𝕦𝕥, 𝕠𝕗𝕔, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 :/
𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜!
------------------------------------------------------------