Set in Stone AU || 🌺

CONCEPT:
   Seer was frozen in time for centuries, in the form of an ancient, stone statue. Only one chosen steve would be able to free him from his captivity. (Set in a modern setting and partially inspired by jarofnebulae )

DETAILS:

• Colle was fascinated by history. Specifically, the era of the "First Hero," and his mysterious fate. No one was sure what happened to him after he saved the world from a race of beings called "Demon Steves."

• Colle lived in a city (Red Kingdom), but would often go to visit his brothers, Sharp and Beef, and their dad, Elite Leader, on the outskirts of town.

• Behind the Elites' house is a forest Colle would go to explore a lot. That's where Colle finds the statue of Seer and is drawn to touch it. When he does, he unintentionally frees Seer from his captivity.

• The reason Colle is able to free Seer is because of their intertwined souls. Seer was frozen by a Demon Steve, protecting a different version of Colle that was alive centuries ago, and when that version died, his soul was placed in this new Colle. They were soulmates in the past, and were given a second chance a millennia in the future.

• Turns out, after Seer was frozen, the crystals' power transferred to Colle, and became part of his spirit. That energy remained with him, even when his spirit was placed in his new body.

• There's room for a lot of fluff/angst moments in this. Seer would just be relieved to see his soulmate alive again, and the memories that would ensue can either be very happy or very sad.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕊𝕠 𝕀𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕌, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠! 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥.
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠!
------------------------------------------------------------