3

Angels pov
I've pulled EZ into the shit with Adelita and the rebels. He asks "does Jen know?" I shake my head "nah. If anyone finds out about this and finds out she knew they'd hurt her" he looks at me incredulously "if anyone finds out they're going to go after her regardless angel! She deserves a heads up" "why? So she can kick both our asses for doing this shit behind the clubs back? She loves them E" I snap. "Yeah well she loves us more and we swore full disclosure! And when, not if, when she finds out, she's going to have both our asses" he snaps back. I shrug "that's why we don't let her find out"

Jennifer's pov
The boys have been staying late these last few days. They're not with the club. I wince feeling a pain in my head and stand and feel woozy. I weakly make my way to the kitchen and take Motrin and drink water. Something doesn't feel right. It hasn't for a while now. Maybe I should go to the doctor? Swallow the fear I have. I shake it off and wonder just where my men are. They didn't call either and they're 3 hours later than usual. A knock sounds at the door. I stand and make my way weakly to the door and open it to see Felipe "hi" I say with a grin. He tells me "you look like shit" I shrug "could be that cold that's going around" he says "or you should go see a doctor and stop being stubborn. This isn't normal mija" I ask "what brings you over?" "I know you didn't eat" showing me a bag of food. I say "where are your sons?" He shrugs "they didn't call?" I shake my head "and they're being weird"

He says "did you ask them?" "Shouldn't have to. They shouldn't be hiding stuff from me" I shrug. "My sons are idiots" he says as we eat fast food and I feel queasy. I stand and stumble and he stands and helps me "mija this isn't normal." Touching my head and he says "you don't have a fever but you are going to the doctor at the soonest available appointment!" "Pops-" i start and he stops me "none of that shit Jen" he makes me get in bed and hands me my laptop "do not think about going out tomorrow either. You're staying here" I shrug and open the laptop and scroll around and pause seeing a headline about the rebels. They wouldn't...right?

Felipe keeps me company and eventually I fall asleep.

Felipe's pov
I take the laptop from her and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead worried about her. She doesn't think I've noticed her dizzy spells or her weight loss or her constant look of being tired. How my sons haven't noticed I don't know. The door opens and I walk out and Angel asks "pops?" I snap "shhh! She just went to sleep" EZ asks "is everything okay"

I say "I didn't raise you two to be neglectful to your lady!" "Neglectful? The hell does that mean?" EZ asks. "Do you not see what she looks like and has been looking like for a while now?!" I snap. Angel asks "the hell happened to her?! Is she okay?!" I push him back "keep your voice down son! You're going to wake her. When she wakes she's not going to be happy with either of you." 

"The hell did we do?" Angel asks. "You're hiding something from her and from how she looked at her laptop she found out exactly what it was. Not only that you're 4 and a half hours late and never called her making her worry about you two pendejos!" I snap. They both curse to themselves and EZ says "dad just tell us what's wrong with her" I sigh "she's sick-" angel snaps "sick how?!" I shrug "I don't know you know how she is with the doctor. But it ain't good. I'm surprised you didn't notice that she isn't well!" I say "let her sleep and don't let her leave this house" walking out.