4

Jennifer's pov
I wake and scoff as my two men are sleeping in bed with me. I get up and fight the urge to pass out and throw up. I make breakfast for myself. I'm in the middle of eating when they wake and come out. They're confused "baby where's ours?" Is what Angel says.  I usually make us all breakfast every morning but they don't deserve it. I reply "I don't feed people that hide shit from me or don't even check in to let me know you're still breathing"

Ez speaks first "Jen-" I cut him off "are you two fucking stupid? The rebels? Really?!" I continue "we all swore full disclosure and that entails everything! What? Do you not trust me anymore? Is that it?" Angel says "no! That's not it of course we trust you" I scoff having left my appetite. I push the plate "finish it" standing ignoring the dots in my vision to grab my jacket and keys "where are you going?" "Somewhere where I'm not lied to, somewhere I'm trusted and where promises are kept" I huff.

EZ stops me "don't touch me!" I snap. EZ says "you cannot go out right now you're sick." "Oh you noticed? Great! I'm fine by the way." I snap. EZ says "you're not okay! Look at you!" I scoff "don't turn this around as if you haven't been hiding the fact that you're working with the rebels from me!" Angel says "we thought you might tell the club, and if they found out you knew they'd hurt you" I scoff "after everything we've been through you still think I'd tell anyone anything you tell me in confidence? After all the bloody clothes I've washed and rid of? The cuts and bruises? The lies that I've told the police for you angel? Fuck you" pushing him away as he approaches. I go to leave and I'm grabbed again. "You're not getting in your car and driving when your sick even if you're pissed at us" they tell me. "I'm fine" I snap and angel says "bullshit! Ya lost weight, you're pale and can hardly eat!" I scoff "glad you noticed, you've been too busy lying to me and wondering if you were alive or not for me to think you would" "princessa-" he tries. "No." I shake my head leaving ignoring their protests getting in my car and locking it.

Angel snaps "get out the car right now Jen!" I rev the engine and motion that I can't hear them and back out of the driveway blinking dots from my vision