XI

Now Pete could understand why Macau was so dreaded about the omega after witnessing it, the girl won’t let go of a single chance to get Vegas’ attention. In the beginning Pete found it amusing but then his smile stiffened when she kept pushing him to stand next to Vegas

‘No one taught her to behave like a cultured person? She doesn't suit as Khun’s mate nor Minor family’s omega…’ Pete thought bitterly as he watched the omega trying to get into conversation with Vegas.

She was about to push Pete again but this time Vegas quickly wrapped his arm around Pete’s waist and pulled him to his side, he took a look at Pete to make sure that beta was fine before looking at the omega sharply

“My mate is delicate before careful with your steps, will you?” Vegas said sharply, making everyone around them freeze.

Mr. Ayrat laughs awkwardly and gestures to her daughter to leave, the omega throws a fit before stomping her feet while walking away. Pete sighs in relief and then smiles brightly at Mr. Ayrat, “Children are full of energy…”

“My daughter sometimes is a handful, I hope you don’t take it as an offense…” Mr. Ayrat said sincerely, Pete nodded and smiled softly.

“Told you to lock her, dad…” Soon Mr. Ayrat’s oldest son joined the conversation.

Vegas becomes busy catching up with his friend and Pete excuses himself, he decides to check on Macau who ran somewhere soon after coming to the party to avoid meeting the shareholders and other important people.

It didn’t take Pete long to find Macau and Pete smiled in adoration when saw Macau talking to an omega who was ready to burst due to embarrassment of the way his cheeks were painted red. Pete decided to watch them for a while before approaching them.

                     Macau was walking around getting bored, he spotted some of his classmates but none of his friends came to the party. Unlike him, they were lucky to escape it. He sighed and decided to get something to eat when he was surprised to see someone unexpected.

Porchay sticks to his friends, this was his first time attending such a party and he was feeling nervous. Though his friends did their best to make him relax, the poor omega still felt out of place. Porchay pouts when one of his friends pointed out that Porchay looks like he’s gonna cry if they don’t leave the place soon.

He was about to complain when suddenly someone hugged him from behind, “Chay! Hehe! I’m so lucky you’re here! Now I don’t have to be alone…”

Porchay’s face turned a deep shade of red when a familiar scent of dark chocolate and mint hit him. Porchay didn’t have to turn around to know it was Macau. The alpha clung to him from behind shamelessly, Porchay heard his friend snicker and whisper among themselves

“We aren’t needed anymore…” One of his friends commented while dramatically wiping his tears.

“Macau, we are handing our baby Chay to you…enjoy you both..” Beta, who invited Porchay to the party, told Macau and winked at Chay before they all quickly left.

Macau lets go of Porchay and then looks at him awkwardly, “Did I scare your friends? I was just excited to see you…”

“No! No! They are being childish! You didn’t do anything..” Porchay quickly said in panic when he saw Macau looking upset, Macau looked at Porchay doubtfully but Porchay gave him a bright smile and spoke, “Thank goodness I found you too! I was so lost here…”