Book 2 of 3: Main Characters

Anthony (17 years old): Anthony is Tori's and Quentin's first child and although he's smart and responsible, he's a hopeless romantic and it's even harder when the person he's been in love with since he was 12 is also his bestfriend Jasmine.

Quinn (15 years old): Quinn is a daddy's girl, and because of that she's watched over like a hawk which isn't hard since she has two brothers and a daddy that isn't afraid to whoop ass. All her parents want is for her not to grow up to fast but can she understand in time.

Niles (14 years old): Niles is the baby boy and although he's handsome and loves everything a guy could except women, he's afraid of coming out and everyone he loves turning on him but how long can he keep it inside before he eventually let's it out.

Jasmine (16 years old): Jasmine is a tomboy and even though she's beautiful guys don't hit on her like she wants them to should she become one of the easier girls tog et their attention, or will she realize that there's one guy who thinks she's better then breathing air itself.

Shawn (16 years old): Born into a military family all Shawn knew was picking up his life and starting over until his dad got a permanent position in north Carolina where he meets a lady who would change him forever.  

 Parents:

Victoria (Tori) 36 years old & Quentin 37 years old- Together for 18 years married 16 parents of: Anthony, Quinn, Niles

Tyler (Ty) 37 years old & Bianca 36 years old- Married 15 years parents of: Jasmine