Chapter 11.

Quinn sat up on the exam table as the doctor was now finished with her exam, Tori had been by her side the entire time wondering if everything was okay and what was available for their next steps.

"Everything looks great, you're about 4 weeks into your first trimester which means you still have plenty of time to terminate the pregnancy if you would like to go that route. It would only consists of you taking a pill at home and it would be like discharge or if you would like to set up an adoption option I can give you the information on that, or if you are keeping the child you would be looking at a very healthy pregnancy."

Quinn looked at her mom almost as to say she still hasn't decided.

"We're still weighing our options."

"Okay well just so you know we can not perform an abortion once she hits the 20 week mark here in North Carolina."

"Yes sir, thank you for your help and information."

Tori said smiling as the doctor made his exit.

"Baby girl, you're going to have to decide what you're going to do and soon."

"Did you think about having an abortion?"

Tori looked at her daughter.

"It crossed my mind but then I thought about my baby and who my child could one day become and it never crossed my mind again, but baby that was the decision I made for myself and you have to do the same."

"I know, it's just on one hand I don't want to ruin Shawn's life he has big plans and this could stop him. On the other hand I know I want my child but is it too early?"

Tori pulled her daughter into a hug.

"Did you get a head start on the baby making bus yes and am I too young to be a grandmother of course-"

Quinn laughed.

"But you are not ruining neither one of your lives Shawn and you can still go to college, I know this because your father and I did it and now look at us owning multiple successful businesses."

Tori said winking at her daughter draping a huge smile across her face as she squeezed her one more time before letting her go.

"Okay little one get dressed so we can get you and mini little one home."

Quinn nodded.

---------

Quinn finally returned to school the next day and although she tried to play it off she knew everyone's eyes were on her and it made her feel less then knowing that everyone knew she was the dummy who got knocked up 2 months shy of her 16th birthday.

Girls were whispering and laughing under their breaths as Quinn walked passed quickly to get to her locker, Shawn was waiting there with a smile on his face which cheered her up completely.

"Hey, babymama."

he said which caused her to giggle.

"Hush, it's bad enough everyone's staring and talking shit."

"Let them, ain't like I ain't in love with you and gonna make you my wife one day."