Chapter 1:

I felt myself stiffen as Jasmine's perfume filled my nose, she loved the scent of vanilla so everything she owned was vanilla. She was laying on my chest crying softly this is something she did every time her crush didn't like her back, I hated that muthafuckas couldn't see how bad Jas was without all the make up or ass and titties out like these other broads.

"Don't pay these little ass boys no mind Jas, you know you the shit."

I said causing her to lift her head up while wiping away the few streams of tears that had cascaded down her cheeks, sitting up now she took in a big breath of air as I laid my pillow across my dick so she wouldn't notice it protruding through my sweats.

"I am, ain't I?"

She said as if she needed reassurance.

"You know niggas just want something easy, don't take offense they just need to get a nut and move on and you ain't that girl."

"Why can't they be like you!"

I chuckled.

"I'm one of a kind baby ain't no cloning me."

She punched my arm.

"Damn! you heavy handed as fuck Jas chill."

Just as she was about to say something my door swung open and in came Quinn, she peaked her head in paying more attention to her phone then the actual reason she came in my room.

"What?"

"Mom said no closed doors."

She said without looking up from her phone before walking away. I sighed and got up closing it a little more so it was only cracked open.

"Doesn't auntie Tori know that we're basically brother and sister ourselves."

I felt a light tug at my heart hearing her say that, I mean I always loved her but it wasn't til I was twelve when I realized that it was more then a sisterly and brotherly love for me but it wasn't like that for her. She loved calling me her brother and yeah it hurt but I'd be the moon and the stars for her if she needed me to be, Jasmine is my best friend and making sure she was happy and safe was more important then making her mine although I would love to do both.

"Yeah she been tripping ever since dad gave me the 'talk'."

I said laying down right next to her, this is how we always are just talking about every and anything.

"Ha-have you ever had sex?"

She stuttered out, I turned my head to face her and our eyes locked for five seconds before she looked away.

"No, I want to but not just with any hoe out here. I mean I ain't trying to marry anybody but it still need to mean something you know?"

"Yeah I get that, I'm scared I hear girls talk about it all the time it sounds painful as fuck."

"I think it's only like that at first."

Anthony and jasmine laid there talking until Tori called them for dinner they raced downstairs sitting at the table, everyone talked as Tori brought food out setting it in the middle telling everyone to dig in. After dinner everyone piled in the living room watching tv when there was a knock on the door, Niles opened the door letting uncle Ty in; as the kids called their dads bestfriend he was there to pick Jasmine up.