Chapter 9.

Anthony had been successful at avoiding Jasmine it was tough for him because it's not like his love for her just went away but he couldn't help but hate her now, she really had hurt him and now he was trying to figure out how to get her off his mind. Word had got around that the two had broken up and knowing this the vultures came out in crowds gawking over Anthony every chance they got. Anthony was putting his backpack in his locker since his next class was gym when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey."

Anthony turned to see Renee.

"Hey, you and your girls finally done death staring a nigga down?"

She chuckled.

"I'll call them off, but yeah I'm done being mad at you for something that was my fault as well."

"Good, what's up though?"

"I just wanted to check up on you, I heard you and Jas broke up I promise I wasn't wishing bad on you."

"Nah it's not your fault it just didn't work out, but I appreciate you checking up on me."

"No problem."

Renee said as she turned to walk away that's when it hit Anthony that maybe one way to get over Jas was to get in another broad.

"Aye Renee, want to skip real quick?"

Renee turned smiling at Anthony nodding her head in agreement, Anthony grabbed her hand guiding her to the basement girls bathroom everyone knew hardly anyone came to this bathroom so it was perfect for him to fuck on something real quick. They begin to kiss each other hungrily as Renee was undoing Anthony's belt and him sliding her skirt up pulling her panties down.

They slid into a stall Anthony sitting down on the toilet as Renee straddled his lap, Anthony positioned his dick at her entrance as she slowly slid down on him causing both of them to let out a pleasure filled sigh.

"Fuck."

Anthony groaned feeling her lips wrap perfectly around his dick as he slipped deeper in her, grabbing two hands full of her succulent ass he guided her to bounce up and down on his rock hard member, Her hips winding as she obliged his guidance.

"Ahh yes daddy just like that."

Renee called out as she freed her breast from her shirt, Anthony took one breast in his mouth and begin vigorously sucking on it taking her pleasure to another level. Renee took control as she started bouncing even faster on Anthony's dick causing his toes to curl, he popped her breast out of his mouth kissing her lustfully.

"You feel so fucking good, ahh shit."

He said in between their kisses, Anthony felt himself closing in on his climax so he stopped Renee pulling himself out to force his nut back down as he got up getting behind her, bending her over the school toilet he placed himself back in her as he fucked her so fiercely letting all his anger from the Jas situation out on her pussy.

"Fuck Anthony! I'm about to cum!"

Renee screamed out as he felt her pulsating walls clench down on him and juices coated his dick, this sent Anthony through the roof as he felt his climax coming at a faster pace he removed himself from her as he came all over her ass.