Chapter 6.

"So you have a girlfriend now?"

Anthony's face turned sour once he turned to be face to face with Renee, she looked pissed and honestly he didn't want to deal with it.

"Yeah I do, you watched me ask her out."

"So fuck me right?"

Anthony began to walk away.

"Pretty much."

But to his dismay Renee walked after him, still trying to keep the dead conversation alive.

"You know what, Fuck you Anthony you was all up in my phone talking about dicking me down but now you in love."

Renee was now yelling and causing everyone around to tune into their conversation.

"I've been in love with her since I was 11, so no it wasn't all of a sudden when I was texting you I was mad at her for ignoring me. I hate that I used you but that's all it was, it was just me using you to get back at her."

Renee was embarrassed as she frantically looked around at everyone who was starting to pity her for the scene she caused trying to make Anthony look bad but instead she looked worse, walking over to Anthony she slapped him across the face before she took off running down the hall to leave the situation.

Anthony stood there annoyed that this happened in front of half the school but most importantly in front of Jasmine who looked concerned as she stood with some friends off to the side, Anthony walked over to her which prompted her friends to scatter.

"Did you see all of that?"

"Yes, I'm not mad I know we just started to date today so whatever happened before us is before us but don't let none of that shit happen while we're together."

Anthony smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist leaning in for a kiss, he had to make it quick before a teacher spotted them.

"I would never, come one let me walk you to class."

Later in class Anthony was trying his best to ignore the glares from Renee's friends' stares and do his work but he heard them whispering and they wouldn't give him a break from their disapproving looks.

Class was long but it was finally over. Anthony made his way to the gym to grab his cap and gown, he couldn't wait for this high school bullshit to be over with. Anthony was walking out of the gymnasium when he ran into Renee it looked as if she had been crying, he immediately felt horrible he was not in the business of hurting anyone his parents taught him better than that.

"Look, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but I just wanted to be upfront with you."

Renee folded her arms across her chest.

"You should have said that from the start but you chose not to, now I look stupid for getting involved emotionally."

After sharing how she felt she walked away from the conversation Anthony shrugged knowing he was wrong about how he moved in the situation but there wasn't anything more he could do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn was the first person outside standing outside the car waiting for her brothers. She was scrolling on her instagram when felt someone's presence looking up and she saw this girl she saw around school.