Chapter 5.

Anthony walked down the hall swiftly trying to make it to his locker before his next class, lately he had been in a irritable state of mind since Jasmine was determined to ignore him and his attempts to speak with her. Anthony grabbed the book he needed for class and as he closed his locker he looked down the hall and seen Jasmine flirting with some random guy, he couldn't help but feel pissed about the scene before him. Here he was trying to to talk to her with her blowing him off every chance she got for what, so some other niggas could be in her face, Anthony decided right then and there that he no longer wanted to speak with Jasmine he wasn't going to keep chasing someone who could care less.

He rolled his eyes and walked the long way to class, school was now over and Anthony was standing outside waiting for Niles and Quinn to show so they could go home. Anthony was so deep in his phone staring at this IG model he didn't see that Jasmine and Savon were making their way over to him, Savon swung his arm around Anthony peeping over into his phone seeing the same chick Anthony had been stuck on .

"Damn, she bad then a muthafucka!"

Savon exclaimed causing Jasmine to roll her eyes in disgust, she still couldn't bring herself to look Anthony in the eyes.

"Yeah, she is."

Anthony said while staring directly at Jasmine who was looking everywhere but at him.

"Why, because she got her ass and titties out?"

Anthony screwed his face at her question, how could she even think to be upset when she was ignoring him.

"Don't start that shit, at least she know what she wants."

Jasmine fumed at Anthony's words as she placed a hand on her hip leaning on one foot.

"How the fuck would you know that, did you ask her!"

Anthony smirked.

"As a matter of fact I did we've been talking for about a month now."

He said showing her and Savon their messages, Jasmine appeared pissed as she made an excuse to walk away. Savon was confused about the whole interaction considering he was usually the one who pissed Jas off.

"Yo what's up with her."

Anthony watched as Jasmine disappeared off into the distance.

"Ahh man she'll be okay, she just want a nigga to only pay attention to her and I'm over it."

"Females bro, but I'm gone holla at you later I'm trying fuck on Alex today."

"Yo she got a fatty bro."

"And do! Alright bro."

And with that Savon was off and just in time Anthony thought as he watched his brother and sister walk up to the car, they hopped in and made it home just before their parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'How was your day?'

'It was great, even though you almost got me in trouble in class lol.'

'I can't help myself when you're sitting right beside me, I have to talk to you.'