Chapter 7.

It had been a other worldly journey for the past  two months of Quinn and Shawn dating and they were just getting started on enjoying each others company, one might even say the feelings the two shared had deepened tremendously. Tori and Quentin considered Shawn as another son and Anna felt as if Quinn brought out the best in her son, but when Quinn had asked Shawn when she was going to meet his dad he grew rigid at the thought of his dad grilling her.

"Babe...Did you hear?"

Quinn asked noticing his sudden change in moods.

"Uh yeah, he's always kind of busy so I don't know when it'll be a good time."

Quinn nodded.

"Well your mom said today he was gonna be home early so why don't I come over after school?"

Shawn groaned inwardly at his mom's doing.

"Yeah sure.. okay you can ride with me and I'll take you home but listen don't let my dad get to you, he thinks he needs to be a sergeant everywhere okay."

Shawn said trying to forewarn his girlfriend.

"I can handle it, don't worry he sounds like he wants the best for you."

Shawn scoffed.

"More like control every aspect of my life."

"That's all parents though."

Quinn said laughing.

"Well I promise we won't be like that with our kids that's for damn sure."

Shawn said without realizing he just planned out their future, Quinn looked over admiring his words. She had been dreaming of their future for some time now and hearing him say that confirmed he believed they would be together for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~

After their last classes Quinn made her way to Shawn's car waiting for him to exit the building, in no time he was walking out smiling when his eyes made contact with hers. Kissing Quinn he opened her door helping her in before closing her door and hopping in himself, Shawn lived about 20 minutes away from the school so they talked and listened to music with Shawn's occasional looks over at Quinn as she sang along to songs.

He had been finding himself lately wondering how he got so lucky with such a beautiful woman inside and out. Within no time they made it Shawn helped Quinn out of the car making their way to his door hand in hand.

"Mom, we're here!"

Anna appeared in front of the couple grinning ear from ear.

"Hey my loves, how was school you two?"

She asked as she hugged each one.

"It was okay, is dad home I want to introduce Quinn to him."

"Yes but he's doing some work in his study so you guys can relax until dinner oaky."

Anna said making her way back into the kitchen to finish preparing the meal.

Shawn pulled Quinn up to his room closing his door but not daring to lock it especially with his dad home, he knew his mom wouldn't get mad but his dad would lose it and he would lose his door indefinitely.