𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹-𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆.𝗪

He just soo fine😩

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You got me on a cloud nine, babyFeels almost like a dream"—the internet

Feels almost like a dream"—the internet.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

High school is supposed to be you dream years. The best 4 years of your lifetime~stressful~ but it was nice.

And it was for y/n.

during school y/n,always stayed to herself. If she wasn't with her friends Jania and Jaden,then she was by herself.

the trio was very close and it was very rare that they were not together. they all kept each others best interest at heart.

Jania loved doing people's hair and nails,she had big dreams to own a shop doing what she loved most. she had already gotten a head start and started doing peoples hair and nails in her moms house.

Jaden was a basketball player,he also had dreams to be a professional basketball player.He wanted to buy his mother a house,and keep his family happy.

you were just like your friends,your whole childhood you wanted to be a household name. You wanted to be a singer you have gained supportive following,on tiktok and instagram.
(this is gonna help the story later)

the three of you all helped each other out however you could,by showing up to games and reposting each others work.

"Am i going to your house or are you coming to mine?"you asked,reapplying your lipgloss in the camera of your phone.

Later tonight it would be a annual event for San Ysido high. It's was like a little celebration for the end of the year for all seniors.

"umm.. come over mine,I got so clients today." she replied, pulling her phone out, checking if she had clients today.

"oop! girl I got mikey today." she said, hyping you up. you tried to play it off like you didn't like him, but she peeped the little smirk you gave once you heard his name.

"So? He is not my man. I do not care." You lied, walking up to your locker.

"Girl yes the fuck you do, You always talk about him, I'm surprised he's not your wallpaper." she said shrugging her shoulders.