𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲-𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻.𝗔

Yup yupppp!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Used to stick togetherYou're my best friend, I'll love you forever

You're my best friend, I'll love you forever."—The neighborhood.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The song kinda doesn't go, just that part.

ᥫ᭡

AALIYAHLIA ROWE
7:02 PM.

"Mommy I don't wanna go."Aaliyahlia cried, holding on tightly to her mom's legs.

She had been crying for the last two minutes, crying because she didn't want to go to her new preschool.

right now her mom was alright late for work because she was scared to be alone with new people

"Liyah, Baby. your not gonna be alone, C'mon look kiy is here," she spoke pointing over at the 4-year-old boy watching them.

He slightly waved at Aaliyahlia once she looked at him, a big smile spread over her face, showing off her missing front tooth.

"Kiy!" She screamed, her whole mood changing looking at him, she quickly let go of her mother's legs.

running over to him, her backpack that was too big for her slapping the back of her legs.

"I missed you kiy!" She said, embracing him in a tight hug.

"I missed you too, li li." He smiled, helping her wipe her tears away. "Bye, my babies. I'll see you guys later." Mrs.Rowe said bending down to kiss their cheeks.

"Titi Lala is picking you up with kiy today." She said, looking into her daughter's wet eyes from all the crying she did.

"ok, Bye bye, mama," Aaliyahlia said, kissing her mom's cheek as well. "Bye, god mommy." Kiyan smiled, running off somewhere with Aaliyahlia.

"sit right here by me,liyah." He said, patting the seat next to his.

"Hello class, Im going to be your new preschool teacher!" a cheerful lady spoke, waving at the nervous children around the class.

"I'm nervous kiy," she spoke, pulling on her earlobe, an act she did when she was nervous.

"It's ok, at least we're here together." He said, grabbing her hand. "And we're going home together!" He cheerfully spoke, swinging their hands back and forth under the table.