𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂-𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻.𝗣

MY MAN TO INFINITYYYYY😛
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Me and you are built like armorNothing can stop love from loving on usAnd I'm not asking for much

Nothing can stop love from loving on us
And I'm not asking for much."—Chrisette Michele.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

MALIA BROWN 7:20 AM

MALIA BROWN
7:20 AM

Malia smiled softly as her boyfriend rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He groaned, stretching his arms out. "Good morning, baby." She smiled, rubbing his forehead.

"Good morning," His deep morning voice said, kissing her lips. "You look beautiful." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist. placing his head on her chest.

"Thank you, Handsome. But I need to get up, I have work in an hour." She said, massaging the back of his neck.

"An hour?" He smirked, looking up at her. "Yeah, wh-I'm not doing that with you right now. When I get home we can though." She spoke, trying to push him off.

He just tightened his grip. "It'll be quick, please?" He asked, kissing the soft spot of her neck. "You never quick though." She laughed, trying to ignore his kisses.

"I'll be quick this time, just let me have you for a second." He said, kissing her bare chest and pulling her tank top down in the mist.

"No, I-Shit. I need to get up and get ready for work." She moaned as he took her nipple in his mouth.

Sucking on it, caressing the other one in his hand. "I promise I'll make this fast." He smirked, leaning up to kiss her lips.

This morning Jordan was doing something to her just off his look and voice. It was deeper, and raspier in the mornings. Plus he wore only his durag and a pair of shorts; free-balling. His muscles and tattoos are on display.