𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲-𝗝𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗼𝗻.𝗧

i wrote this b4 i saw him wit ella my heart is still broke😩
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I just turned, just turned down your avenueI had to but I'm mad at you, yeahYou always say I gotta attitude

I had to but I'm mad at you, yeah
You always say I gotta attitude.
But that's you, you was actin' rude
I had to ask you if you had a few
'Cause you always say I gotta attitude."—H.E.R.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAOMI JAMESON12:28 PM

NAOMI JAMESON
12:28 PM

"Ready?" Naomi smiled back at her son as she drove to his father's house. Deuce held up his thumb as he drank on the Capri sun.

After the whole trying something new and having a one-night stand, with a guy she first met on the first date.

He was sweet, kind, and extremely handsome. But she was just out that night for fun.

Jayson Tatum, she would never forget his name or his stroke game. They had a time. He knew how to please a woman and he did it well.

She thought about that night for days, she still could feel how good he felt.

But that's all she got from him, that night. She woke up to an empty bed with a note beside it; also a coffee but she was pissed.

He could've at least given her a proper goodbye, She didn't even drink espresso, so he had no chance of speaking with her again.

Although, she didn't know that she would have to for the rest of her life. For 5 months she went through a cryptic pregnancy.

She didn't even know she had her baby boy growing inside of her, Nothinv was out of the ordinary for her so she never suspected a thing.