𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂-𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻.𝗛

⭐️⭐️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"If you out in public, and he want your number, just tell him, "My nigga'll spin you

"If you out in public, and he want your number, just tell him, "My nigga'll spin you."—21 savage & Drake.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

MADISON WALKER1:01 PM

MADISON WALKER
1:01 PM.

"You good right here, baby?" Killian asked, wrapping his arms around Madison's waist as the people around them got ready to film his episode on the complex.

"Yeah, I'll just stand right here. Now go they're calling for you," she spoke, adjusting the multi-colored bomber jacket closer to her body.

"Alright, I love you," he spoke, pecking her lips before going to stand in front of the camera and starting his montage off. The host came into view, starting the intro.

Killian kept his eyes on Madison, from time to time looking at the host or the camera. The cameramen stopped filming after the intro, starting to film him and the host talking and picking out shoes.

"Is that Ms. Maddison?" He asked, a smile forming on his face. He locked eyes with the brown skinned girl.

"Yeah, c'mere." He spoke looking the host up and down, curling his fingers in a "c" motion.

She ran her hands throughout her hair, fixing her appearance before she got into the camera.

"Hi," she smiled, giving the host a side hug before standing by Killian as he pulled her in front of him. he wrapped his tatted arms around her waist.

"How long have y'all been together, we've seen how y'all like to pop out together on Instagram." He smiled, And the infamous post with y'all wearing the matching black cats, fire." He smiled, holding up the shoe.