𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂-𝗝𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗼𝗻.𝗧

💁🏾‍♀️
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Body bangin' and I can't refuse itPussy good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it

Pussy good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it."—Gherbo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

SEVEN COLLINS5:12 PM

SEVEN COLLINS
5:12 PM

Do you know that feeling when you can't sleep because your mind won't let go of a certain someone? That's exactly how Seven felt.

she had been tossing and turning in bed for the last hour thinking of her ex Jayson.

She heard he was back in town, driving her crazy. She kept seeing commercials and huge advertisements outside of him; St. Louis loves him. They didn't end on bad terms, she just couldn't do the long-distance thing anymore. Because those small weekends or day trips to spend time with her weren't enough.

they ended very peacefully, they were friends that texted from time to time, And the more they texted the more she thought about him. he would still check up on her as if nothing happened between them. It didn't seem like he was fishing to be back with her.

But more so as if he was being a gentleman and a genuine friend. That's not the only thing she wanted though.

And she thought that was toxic of her. You can't end a relationship and then want to get back with someone because of how they carry themselves.

Seven couldn't help herself though, She missed everything about him. He was a good guy, he always brought her flowers for no particular reason, complimented her, and loved her. She loved how good of a man he was.

Not even just to her.His mother, his friends, his family, and his young son Deuce. She could honestly say she loved every little thing about him.