𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗰𝘀-𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗼𝘁.𝗛

I just found out his real name is sterling, I'm not calling him that old ass name
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MeCan you focus on me?Baby, can you focus on me?Me, meCan you focus on me?Baby, can you focus on me?"—H

"Me
Can you focus on me?
Baby, can you focus on me?
Me, me
Can you focus on me?
Baby, can you focus on me?"—H.E.R
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

GABRIELLA MOORE10:37 PM

GABRIELLA MOORE
10:37 PM

She softly pouted to herself as the water ran cold over her hands. Her eyes stared up at the brown-skinned male in front of her.

He intensely stared at his glowing phone, The party lights shined bright on both of their bodies.

The loud rap music was in the background, but it felt like it was just them two in the room for Gabriella.

Just her and Scoot.

But it wasn't the same for him. He and his stupid teammates plus his phone seemed to get way more attention than her. Well, it wasn't all that. This relationship and the way they acted towards each other in public was her idea.

He was just playing his part; she couldn't be mad at that. Although she couldn't help but be this way, almost everyone wanted to be up under their significant other.

She knew what they were, she liked it, and she loved him. So did he.

He wished to go public, even if it was just to his and her friends but she didn't want to. In her head, she would just "ruin" his image.

It wasn't likely for dark-skinned girls to be the girlfriends or wives of basketball players, she was just that. She felt that if the public did see them together it made him feel like he had to be with someone else. Scoot never gave off that energy, but she just felt it.