one

—Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

"Okay that's a wrap! You did amazing Miss Jisoo. Have a nice rest of your day!"

I yawn being tired being up since four am. I have at last finished my last photo shoot campaign of the day. It has been a daily to have such a busy schedule. Especially now that I was going through a lot that it has me super tired quickly everyday.

"Jisoo do not forget today is the day your divorce will be finalized; The judge will be deciding the schedule for Jun on when Taehyung will have to see him and take him."

My manger reminds me as I take a quick sip of water. I hate the fact that I will not be able to have my son all for myself. For once in my life I want to be selfish. Something I know I can never do. At the end I was not the only one who helped create him. Sadly it takes two to make one baby.

Also just thinking of Jun having another mom in the future that was not me was making me feel very sick. My stomach is making me feel so nauseous that I feel the urge to puke my breakfast up. Rushing through people I quickly go into the nearest bathroom letting everything out in the first open stall I see.

"Jisoo! Are you okay?"

I hear my bestfriend Chaeyoung come in running next to where I am in and as I keep throwing up Chaeyoung helps by keeping my hair up. After a few more minutes I finally let go of the toilet; after everything I ate left my tiny body. Now I am just sitting on the bathroom floor trying to process everything.

I looked at her afterwards and a tear escapes from my eye. I don't know what I am feeling right now. Am I sad?

"Chaeyoung how am I going to survive?"

I was feeling very emotional and I can see Chaeyoung's apologetic eyes on me. Seeing me like this is breaking her heart. Knowing she was the only one who knows how things were left between Taehyung and I. She had to bring my mood up before I ended up in depression.

"You got this Jisoo! You got me and most importantly you have Jun. you have to be strong!"

"But what if my baby prefers his dad and stays away from me? It was was my fault for not being enough as a wife."

I start to cry and Chaeyoung pulls me into a hug comforting me. She rubs my back as I keep crying on her shoulder that was about to be wet with my tears coming out like a waterfall.

"I am not trying to defend anyone here but Taehyung would never. He is not that evil. He may have fucked up and ruined everything but to take the only thing keeping you happy is insane! He would have to go through Park Chaeyoung! I will beat him up for you."

I let go of her and wipe my tears sort of chuckling from what she had said.

"I love you. Why did I not fall for you instead?"