Eight

« Narrator»

« Narrator»

It had now been a week after the incident at Jisoo's home and at Taehyung's dinner event with his father and now here both them are sitting elbow to elbow at a therapy session Jisoo had arranged as recommended by their son's therapist who said things were not okay. That they could not hide much from Jun without things getting worse for both of them and their relationship as parents. Because even though they might not be together on paper and by law they still had a relationship as parents.

"Hello both of you sorry for calling you unexpectedly to make an appointment with me but I really had to have you two here. For the sake of you guys and most importantly for the sake of your son, Jun." Dr. Lee says as she sits down on her desk with a notepad and pen in her hand as as she reads what she has down on there.

Jisoo feels so suffocating in that room. Having Taehyung so close to her was not fine for her her heart was beating very fast as she thought about everything that had happened since the divorce. Especially after the news from a week ago. She did not feel comfrotable around him like she once was.

"Is everything okay between you guys or..? I can feel the tension between you guys. I figure Jun has noticed it to since He has told me that he feels like things are weird between you two. That he can't seem to have you both in a room. he told me that maybe if he tried better in school and wasn't bullied often you guys would be better." The therapist says and hearing say that was making them feel ashamed in themselves. But at the same time they feel so uncomfortable having to talk about it after a while of it happening. They never spoke to each other since the magazine issue and Jisoo would rather him not say anything at all.

"Doctor Park we got divorced."  Taehyung says taking the courage for the both of them. Jisoo gulps hearing him say it so easily like if it was nothing. Like if 5 years of marriage was nothing to him. That she was easy to forget.

"Then why doesn't Jun know of this?" Therapist Lee asks.  Now Jisoo had to speak.

"I do not want my son to be affected by this. He already has so much to deal in life. I just can't tell him yet." She says and the Therapist starts writing it down as they keep talking about their feelings.

"Bullshit." Taehyung whispers to which Jisoo clearly heard him. She feels anger creeping up to her and gives him a stare.

"Then what is it Mr.Kim." Therapist Lee also heard what he says and ask for him to collaborate on why Jun shouldn't know yet.

"I mean sure, we do not want to hurt him, But this isn't just about that. His mom here keeps adding to the problem. Did you know she wanted to pose naked?! Imagine my son having to hear that his mom turned into a pros..." Jisoo stops him before he could finish saying what he was about to say.