Six

« Taehyung's POV »

« Taehyung's POV »

It has been three days since the divorce finalized and all I could do was pile on work and wait for Saturday to take Jun home with me. I have been talking to Jennie as well, giving me company during this awful time.

Now it's thursday morning I once again was very busy at work since every Thursday I was the one in charge to revise the photoshoots along side my younger adopted brother Jimin who also had the same tasks as me.

"Hey Taehyung you look really beat up. Is the divorce still affecting you?" Jimin says.

I could not tell if he was joking around or if Jimin was being serious with me. When has he?

"Shut up and work won't you?" I respond.

Could I get some peace and quiet in here?

"Taehyung I don't think you will be getting any peace after you see your ex wife's photos I just received."

Jimin chuckling catches my alerted attention. I furiously grab my brother's documents and skim through the pictures until I finally see Jisoo's pictures for the magazine cover. I definitely felt the anger and jealously looking at those photos imaging everyone looking at them. That will not stand well with me. I will not let Jisoo do this.

"What do you mean Jisoo decided on modeling in the lingerie portion?! She promised me she would never do anything that would damage her image as a mother!"

I am still furious about what Jisoo's doing. She is being very immature as a mother by letting such intimate pictures to be taken and published. What would her kids say when they find out that she has those pictures out there.

"Well she is single, why would she not? She is getting paid ten million dollars for it. Worth a lot considering she is divorced and in the market for dating again" Jimin says which makes my fist tighten up. I wanted to punch him so bad.

"And the company just agreed? I'm the one in charge of what goes through or not! Send me all the pictures that they took now!" I say as I quickly look the computer files to see if I could find the rest. I needed to see the pictures to see how low Jisoo was going. It didn't even take a minute for my secretary to pull out the pictures on the company tablet.

"Well sadly for you brother, dad is the one who has them all as well. Good luck getting them all deleted when he has the original files. I also think dad won't let you see them you know he really wanted you to never end up with her. Guess he must be very happy now."

I know it was going to be hard to get dad to take those pictures down but I know I have to try. For Jun's sake, but deep inside I know it is because I am super jealous.

It takes me three minutes to meet up with my dad, who is luckily only talking with his secretary at the moment. I was still upset about what Jisoo was doing and I didn't think that she would get away with this. When dad is done talking to the secretary I quickly run in and slam on the desk as I am still filled with rage at everything.