after

Breaking News!!

— news reporters have just confirmed the divorce of  model Kim Jisoo and kim entertainment's future chairman, Kim Taehyung

news reporters have just confirmed the divorce of
model Kim Jisoo and kim entertainment's future chairman, Kim Taehyung. Repoters have no information on the divorce other than they decided on this mutually. More coming up as we find out the motives of this sudden break up. Most importantly on what will happen with their five year old son Jun.

Comments

sns user 21_ such a shame.

sns user 68_ love doesn't exist anymore. How? When?

snsuser++ what will happen with their poor son? Does he know his parents are separated?

A day after announcing the divorce

- Jisoo how you feeling today? How have you been since the announcement of your divorce with chairman kim's son? Will you still be working with him?

- was it really a mutual decision ? Or did you guys lie for your reputation.

No reply left Jisoo's mouth as she walked pass a stampede of desperate paparazzi trying to get first hands on the divorce details.

- did he cheat?

The paparazzi made Jisoo stop her thoughts for a second and a tear almost left her eyes.

But the one that hurt the most was...

" what will you tell your son?"
-

Several days later...

"Hello everyone. Came on here to talk to the fans. How is everyone?"

User36372- get back with Jisoo

User234- why you guys break up!

User28438- hi Taehyung!

User352- get back together.

Comments kept coming up but Taehyung pretended like they weren't there.

—-

That same day

Today's issue of hello magazine we have an exclusive interview from Kim Jisoo. She has decided to speak up about the sudden split up between her now ex husband.

interviewer: first of all thank you so much for sitting down with us today.

Jisoo: No, thank you for having me here.

Interviewer: to start off  this interview, how are you doing?

Jisoo: I am holding on and very busy so time goes super fast for me.

Interviewer: Many have sent in their questions and I want to you to answer them if possible.

Jisoo: okay I will try me best.

Interviewer: many wonder if there was a argument between you that led to this most likely that there was a third person.

Jisoo gulped.

Jisoo: I prefer not to answer that as my divorce is settled, do not want to get into legal trouble.

Interviewer: oh okay. Next people are asking if this had to with your son as we all know since birth that he was born with disabilities that the Kim family were maybe not satisfied with you giving birth to a speech impediment kid.

Jisoo: That is ridiculous. He would not do that to our son, our divorce does not involve our son at all. That is all I am willing to say. Please just wish us the best by giving us each positive vibes.

Interviewer: okay. Any last words before you leave?

Jisoo: please just respect us from now on.

COMING SOON...