Protect you

Yaz's POV:
I open my eyes and a bright white and purple lights shine straight into my eyes. Wait. This isn't the ship. I roll over to see a woman dressed in a cream white robe and the Doctor they were yelling at each other. "Where am I?" I asked my voice croaky. Suddenly the yelling between the two woman stopped and I saw the Doctor rushing over towards me. "Yaz. How did you get here?" She asked softy as she pulled me into her arms. "I don't really know. One minute I am on a ship and now I am here." I said my voice laced with fear. "It's okay Yaz I will get us out of here I promise." She said. I slowly got up on my feet. "Ah Doctor you brought one of your little experiments with you how delightful." Said the mysterious woman. I gave the Doctor a confused look then my eyes moved back to the woman. "Who even are you?" I asked. The woman let out a chuckle. "I am her mother. I am Tecteun." She said proudly like it was achievement. I saw the Doctor stare straight down at her boots and I saw a tiny tear roll down her face. I moved to face the Doctor. "Is she telling the truth." I asked softy. She nodded her head. "What has she done to you." I asked her being careful because I had a feeling this Tecteun was a sore subject for her. "The most horrible things." She whispered. More tears flooded down her eyes and she moved her hands to cover her face and slumped down on one of the purple pillars and moved her knees and arms to cover her up as she broke down crying. I turned around on my heel. "What have you done to my Doctor." I said sternly but not in a yelling tone being careful to not scare the Doctor even more. "Ah I was waiting for you to ask that." Tecteun said. I was so mad at this woman in the span of five minutes I hated her. Izzy Flint level hatred. "As you know now I am Tecteun. When I was exploring, I found a child. She was lonely and so i took her back to Gailfrey and then something strange happened. She was playing with another Galifreyan child and she fell of the cliff on which they were playing on and she regenerated. 1st regeneration on Galifrey. So I took matters in my own hands and started to begin my research and used her for help. Once she was on her 145th regeneration cycle I cracked it and tested in on myself and that's how the timelords and the Divison came to be." Tectun said proudly. I was angry. Furious even. I walked straight up and punched her. I looked shocked at what I just did. I grabbed the Doctor from off the floor who was still looking scared and some tears where rolling down her cheeks. I pulled us into a corner and sat her back down. Her knees where up against and her chest, her head was buried and her hands covered her ears. "Is this why you where so distant?" I asked softy. She looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot red from her crying. "Yes, i am so sorry Yaz." She started to ramble and I pulled her into a hug. "I saw you punched her. It was kinda badass." She giggled like a schoolchild. "I know, I was very frustrated about she thought that abusing and using you was some sort of grand thing that she should be proud of." I said then a moment of silence happened. "It hurts when that happens to someone who you love." I said quietly hoping she didn't hear it. She looked at me with her glossy glaze. "You love me?" She asked. I nodded. She looked around to see if no one was around then smirked. Her hand placed on my cheek and I placed my hand at the back of her head and she pulled me in for a loving kiss.
When I pulled away to catch my breath. "How about we get thinking on how we are going to get back to Dan." I said and she nodded and we walked back to the control room hand in hand. Stronger together then ever before.